Ive made the Century Club, OH Yeah.....

Dave167

Well I have made the Century Club with a loss of 101lbs (7 stone 3lbs) in 18 weeks.

I started Exante TS VLC on 31st January 2012 and embarked on a journey that is changing my life, when I first started Exante I didnt dream that I would be where I am today in such a short space of time, 7 stone 3lbs in 18 weeks.
:bliss:

The first 3 days were hard until I got into Ketosis but after that its been plain sailing, mind it didnt help cooking for my kids all the time and not being able to have food but I stayed strong and focused on the reason I was doing Exante and that was to decrease my weight and improve my health so that I can improve my chances of being Alive longer for my children and to be able to see them grow up.

I still have a way to go on my journey then the hard work will start which is maintaining the loss over time but Im adiment that I can triumph in the battle and win. I started at 24st 4lbs and am now 17st 1lb which is a weight I havent been for a very long long time.

I feel so much better in myself and proud of what I have acheived and my clothes size has gone from 5/6XL to XL clothes now so I have the pleasure of being able to shop for clothes in normal shops now which is brilliant, I can even fit the bath towel around me now properly lol.

Since starting Exante I haven't done any Gym or Exercise, I have just carried out my normal day to day single working parent duties lol, but have decided that when the kids are back to school next week im going to start going to my Works Gym.

All I can say to people is if anyone thinks that they couldnt do this, then think again, be positive and strong and you can achieve anything.

Goodluck Everyone.

Well done, Dave. That is awesome!

I'm chasing you on down - just over 6 1/2 stone since 15 December. So let's shimmy on down to our goal weights - and then make sure we stay there!

Back