I've made the first step...

VRSammy

so I stumbled across this forum and desperately hoping you can give me the support I need to shift some of this weight.
I guess I've just been spiralling out of control, and in denial, and doesn't help because all my friends are tiny and energetic. I guess I'm in that miserable rut...
Well today, I am going to try and change my life for the better, with a little help from you guys hopefully :) I'm going to try SW, and see how I get on.
I'm Sammy, 30, and I'm from Cambridgeshire.
Look forward to chatting to everyone!

Last edited:
;) hi same here , back on ww after having my 4th and for health reasons ,been stuck in a ruck ,heres to a new way of thinking best of luck

hi Sammie. Congrats on the first step! SW forums seem very busy here so am sure you'll get loads of support

Hey all! *waves* I am new too! I am joining WW from the 1st October after I got referred by the doctor. I am very heavy for my height and it needs to be sorted out. I would like to lose 2-3 stone, though my BMI reckons I am looking at 4 stone to be "healthy". I am going to aim for 2-3 and see how I feel. I don't want to loset all my curves, just the wobbly bits haha!

A bit about me... I got divorced this year and in the process of waiting for the house sale to complete. Like most people I am an emotional eater and havs put a stone on since living with relatives, so I am now going to stop having dinner with them, and getting my own stuff in and trying to get on a bid to be healthy!

2017 is going to be a good year I feel, so let's work on getting the body to go with it! ;-)

I am always up for a chat and supporting others as we are all here for the same reason, if we can make friends along the way, I reckon it will be a lot easier! xx

Hi :)

Hey all! *waves* I am new too! I am joining WW from the 1st October after I got referred by the doctor. I am very heavy for my height and it needs to be sorted out. I would like to lose 2-3 stone, though my BMI reckons I am looking at 4 stone to be "healthy". I am going to aim for 2-3 and see how I feel. I don't want to loset all my curves, just the wobbly bits haha!

A bit about me... I got divorced this year and in the process of waiting for the house sale to complete. Like most people I am an emotional eater and havs put a stone on since living with relatives, so I am now going to stop having dinner with them, and getting my own stuff in and trying to get on a bid to be healthy!

2017 is going to be a good year I feel, so let's work on getting the body to go with it! ;-)

I am always up for a chat and supporting others as we are all here for the same reason, if we can make friends along the way, I reckon it will be a lot easier! xx
Hey :) sorry to hear about your situation, but like you say, onwards and upwards. 2017 won't know what's hit it!!! I'm here if you'll like to chat. X

Hey :) sorry to hear about your situation, but like you say, onwards and upwards. 2017 won't know what's hit it!!! I'm here if you'll like to chat. X
Hey Sammy :)

Thanks for your lovely message! It has been a bumpy year but it is getting there now! I am much happier and we actually get on better now as friends :)

Hope you have had a good week so far! I am very pleased it is Friday tomorrow!

I am joining Weight Watchers soon with my sister, and am trying to get into the swing of it all to get my head in the right mindset. So far, so good this week I think! I feel better in myself anyway haha!

Catch you soon! xx

Hey Sammy :)

Thanks for your lovely message! It has been a bumpy year but it is getting there now! I am much happier and we actually get on better now as friends :)

Hope you have had a good week so far! I am very pleased it is Friday tomorrow!

I am joining Weight Watchers soon with my sister, and am trying to get into the swing of it all to get my head in the right mindset. So far, so good this week I think! I feel better in myself anyway haha!

Catch you soon! xx
That's cool, it's great when things work out like that!
I'm also glad it's the weekend, but dreading watching my friends eat take away while I eat my salad!!! I might have a little glass of wine, after all that's what syns are for haha.
Good luck on WW! This is my first week of slimming world. Hopefully we can share ideas and progress xx

Back