I've messed up!!!

Louise1

Sorry everyone I just need to unload & rant lol.
My mother was an emergency admission to hospital yesterday and I spent the day with her (she had a major heart attack last year & was left with brain damage). Anyway, no shakes, no water, no nothing. I ended up having a diet coke & slice of pizza (it was that, chocolate, crisps or chips).
Now out of paranoia I weighed myself today & I'm 1lb heavier than Monday's weigh in. Plus Ketostix are only showing traces. Devastated I've undone all of this weeks work in 1 slice of pizza!!!
Plus it's my brother in law's birthday meal on Saturday so I'm all emotional I can't eat there. Not a happy bunny.

Louise dont wry, the main thing is that you learn from this and the way it makes you feel and you dont do it again. No1 is perfect, you were under a great deal of stress, pick yourself up and get back oon track......good luck and I hope your mum is ok x

Thank you both.
Sorry for the rant, I just felt I needed to let off steam lol.
I did try to choose the most filling least damaging option so a little upset at my gain.
I think I'll start to keep a shaker, water & a couple of sachets/flapjacks in the car incase of future emergencies lol.
Back on the wagon today. 2litres of water & 1 shake down. Hey ho.

Thank you both.
Sorry for the rant, I just felt I needed to let off steam lol.
I did try to choose the most filling least damaging option so a little upset at my gain.
I think I'll start to keep a shaker, water & a couple of sachets/flapjacks in the car incase of future emergencies lol.
Back on the wagon today. 2litres of water & 1 shake down. Hey ho.

I never really realised how someone could break this until I DID yesterday and I wasn't under half as much stress as you!!!! Well done for getting straight back to it and I hope your mum is ok xx

You will be fine, chuck the ketostix in the bin and just carry on. I think they add to the stress of the diet. If you are doing things properly, you are bound to keep in ketosis : )

I have never used the ketostix and have lost weight each week, Don't beat yourself up it was one day and you can get back on it just stay strong you'll do it, hope your mum is on the mend!!

Back