I've messed up!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Louise1, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Sorry everyone I just need to unload & rant lol.
    My mother was an emergency admission to hospital yesterday and I spent the day with her (she had a major heart attack last year & was left with brain damage). Anyway, no shakes, no water, no nothing. I ended up having a diet coke & slice of pizza (it was that, chocolate, crisps or chips).
    Now out of paranoia I weighed myself today & I'm 1lb heavier than Monday's weigh in. Plus Ketostix are only showing traces. Devastated I've undone all of this weeks work in 1 slice of pizza!!!
    Plus it's my brother in law's birthday meal on Saturday so I'm all emotional I can't eat there. Not a happy bunny.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    Louise dont wry, the main thing is that you learn from this and the way it makes you feel and you dont do it again. No1 is perfect, you were under a great deal of stress, pick yourself up and get back oon track......good luck and I hope your mum is ok x

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Thank you both.
    Sorry for the rant, I just felt I needed to let off steam lol.
    I did try to choose the most filling least damaging option so a little upset at my gain.
    I think I'll start to keep a shaker, water & a couple of sachets/flapjacks in the car incase of future emergencies lol.
    Back on the wagon today. 2litres of water & 1 shake down. Hey ho.

6. samonamission

samonamission Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I never really realised how someone could break this until I DID yesterday and I wasn't under half as much stress as you!!!! Well done for getting straight back to it and I hope your mum is ok xx

7. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will be fine, chuck the ketostix in the bin and just carry on. I think they add to the stress of the diet. If you are doing things properly, you are bound to keep in ketosis : )

8. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Thank you all for the advice. I really don't understand the Ketostix. No matter how good I am, I seem to stay in the traces. Could be my poorly disabled tummy lol???

9. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I have never used the ketostix and have lost weight each week, Don't beat yourself up it was one day and you can get back on it just stay strong you'll do it, hope your mum is on the mend!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.