I've raided Holland and Barrett!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by lindseydodd408, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I read an article tonight on how to increase your metabolism:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/dietweightloss/a/12ways.htm

and as Holland and Barrett have their buy one get one half price offer I have bought some L-Carnitine Capsules, B-Complex and B12 Mix Capsules, Green Tea Extract Capsules, Coenzyme Q10 Capsules.

Also, based on other things I read on their website I have bought Sea Kelp Tablets and Water Balance Tablets.

Yes, I am going to rattle in the morning but I know that my metabolism is crap and being on a calorie counting diet is not going to make it any better. The exercise I'm embarking on should help massively, but just to make sure I'll give these tablets a go and see what happens... I might turn into Mr Hyde... Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I have these sea kelp tablets in the kitchen from H&B, im lazy when it comes to tablets.x hehehe

4. Bumblebum

Bumblebum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh didn't realise you could get green tea extract capsules! When I lost loads of weight before, I used to drink about 3 cups of green tea a day. My god, it tasted crap lol!!

Bumblebum
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.