I've replaced food with....

kellmo

Gold Member
50 shades of grey, YES it's trashy, the woman in it is one dimensional, it's corny but by 'eck it's stopped me thinking about food! It's all OVER my Facebook pages and at work too, all the mums are raving about it! Food schmood ( I reserve the right to retract this comment at a later date!)

I was thinking about buying some new books and getting back into reading, it distracts me from everything and the escapism of it should help loads with this diet & having to take your mind off food. I've heard loads of people rave on about 50 shades of grey, think I'll have to get it and see what all the fuss is about!

Did you see they are thinking of making a film of it - now who would you cast as the 2 main Charactures????

In my mind Christian Gray would be Simon Cowell - I know, I know, but we all have our weird thoughts!
:love:

I am about to start it right now!!!

Just ordered from amazon! Still got 2 Cecilia Ahern books that I haven't read out of the collection of hers I bought, so starting one now.. Think this diet will turn me into a bookworm again!

Really Ros? Ugh his millions still can't buy him a decent hairline. Each to their own eh? Apparently Angelina Jolie is going to direct the film but I think she'd be good as Ana. For Christian? Not sure, if you google Christian grey there's one guy that springs up again and again. I think Clooney is sexy enough but way too old for that part!

It's certainly a very good distraction!

I've read all 3 and love them all :) x

I have this on my kindle ready for later this week as its my last week at college and I have had no time for reading with all the studying x

Might be slightly depressing.. but i've been reading 'Click Click' a very disturbing & painful read, but i was hooked.

ROSB said:
Did you see they are thinking of making a film of it - now who would you cast as the 2 main Charactures????

In my mind Christian Gray would be Simon Cowell - I know, I know, but we all have our weird thoughts! :love:

I think he shud be Colin firth :) I'm reading it too managed to get other 2 books from Asda tonight finally

oh yes Colin Firth - he would do! Dont think I could picture the Jolie woman as Ana - too skinny & pouty!

kellmo said:
Agreed!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

And too 'frumpy' and middle class. Eugh.

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Back