I've started to think about food recently....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by howdy-doody, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    .... I'm not going to act on it of course ;) But weird how these thoughts have come back after being detatched & remote from the thought of eating...

I normally just glug on the water & it soon dissipates.

/engaging 'added willpower' cycle

:D

Hope you are all being firm & getting firm :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know exactly how you feel howdy. In fact, I don't think I have ever stopped thinking about food since I first started! When I read the posts that say people are forgetting to have their shakes, I just think what the hell am I doing wrong?! I did speak to my LT guy about this and he told me that ketosis affects people differently and for some, the feeling of hunger although lessened, never disipates completely. So I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones. It doesn't help that I have four kids and an OH to cook for but we have to stay positive and know that we can do this thing!!! Good luck, and keep glugging the water. x

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Oh i think its natural howdy - I was away at the weekend and everyone was eating and I had no desire whatsoever to eat - then this morning I kept thinking I could smell some real nice food!!!

Just try and keep ur mind really active cos u cant think of 2 things at once! Think of sex instead - play out some sexual fantasy - works a treat for me ;) lol xox

5. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Poor u. Its hard when ur struggling but Jules has a point. Set ur mind on something else and it will pass. Stay strong.

6. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    I have not thought about food but i do like to smell stuff and it appears that i have super sences at the mo although i found yesterday hard as my hubby was eating marmite on toast and it smelt yummy:drool: but i did not give in i left the room and did something else.

7. howdy-doody

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ta :D Volvic is always to hand

Minx ;)

I'm not struggling per se - still focused & remaining strong - & it's still the easiest diet I've done - it's just weird when I didn't have thoughts about food and now I've started to :)

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    How about mixin the food thoughts in with the sexual fantasy? Or better still... incorporate frozen water into the sexual fantasy??? :)

[​IMG]

9. howdy-doody

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

hahahaha :D you should see the tricks I can do with icecubes ;)

10. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    hmmmmmmmmm........ i wonder ;)

11. M-Curtis

M-Curtis New Member

Ditto.
    I don't often think about food, but the smell of it drives me crazey. I reckon I can now smell a BBQ from about 2 miles away :p

The odd thing is though, when I had to come off the LT for a few months at the beginning of the year, I assumed normal food would taste fantastic (it certainly smelt fantastic), like the nector of the gods .... but it didn't, it just tasted like normal food, nothing special :confused:

12. howdy-doody

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do get off on smells :D

I love wandering around my one-stop on a Sunday morning smelling the fresh-baked bread... but never wanted to eat it.... smelling was enough :)

13. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I understand where you are coming from. I'm back eating now, but am still trying to avoid 'bad, naughty' food. Its me who makes the choices now and its tough!!!!

Ummmmmmm freshly baked bread LOVELY!! No no....naughty, naughty carbs!!! x

14. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm with you Howdy. I'm loving the smells! Cooked cheese has never smelt so good! I have a deep breath of it and I'm fine!

I am dreaming about cheating lately! Last night it was chips - I'm not even that fond of the bally things!!!! - and the night before it was airline food - bad airline food!!!!

Will try Julz idea!!!! OH will be very happy!!!!!! Lol!!

x

15. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Im not hungry but i am constantly thinking about a lovely warm baguette with tuna in it arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh better find the old H2O

16. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My food problem was choc but whilst on LT i can smell savoury food everywhere i go yumyum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.