I've wrecked the plan...can you help?

Violetwind

Determined
Ok I've had a really busy weekend...2 birthday parties including my now 7 year old....a picnic at the zoo....more cake...pizza...chips...ice cream...you name it. I decided not to stay to plan obviously! Thing is I don't want a gain come Wednesday and am prepared to work my ass off! I've had 2 100% days before the weekend and the next 2 will be 100% also but can anyone give me hints/tips to ensure at least a sts or possibly (fingers crossed) a loss.
?

Try increasing your superfree to half of every meal instead of a third and make snacks superfree too. Drink gallons of water too. Good luck. :)

Agree with rosie, also do some exercise!! Running/jogging/walking are good and free! If I have had a naughty day I make up for it with lots of water and exercise until weigh in, and i have always lost, even after having 92 syns at a BBQ one night lol good luck xx

Even so I think you should go expecting a small gain otherwise you may fall off the bus in disappointment x

Shirleen said:
Even so I think you should go expecting a small gain otherwise you may fall off the bus in disappointment x

I agree, if your prepared for a gain its less disappointing if you do and if you loss it's even more rewarding x

Ok I've had a really busy weekend...2 birthday parties including my now 7 year old....a picnic at the zoo....more cake...pizza...chips...ice cream...you name it. I decided not to stay to plan obviously! Thing is I don't want a gain come Wednesday and am prepared to work my ass off! I've had 2 100% days before the weekend and the next 2 will be 100% also but can anyone give me hints/tips to ensure at least a sts or possibly (fingers crossed) a loss.
?
Hi, this happened 2 me last weekend (2 much food & booze), so I ate chicken, increased veg & fruit, drank loads ov water with fresh lemon in it, kept away from salt & salty foods & walked for 45 mins each day & by my Wednesday weigh-in I had lost 2lbs so was very happy with that as I thought I was gona ave a gain so u never no!

Yes just get straight back on the S W bus. Loads of superfree foods to snack on, and plan your meals for the coming week. I am sure you will then be rewarded

Back