iWtchr Questions

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know a lot of us are using this app now since its the best one there is :bliss:

Has anyone had any problems though? The other day it miscounted my points. Showed I had used them all when I hadnt I was 2 under. When I added them up mentally it was 2 under the iwtchr tally. Couldnt get it to fix at all and ended up removing something to the value of 2 points that Id eaten so it showed I had saved them

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    iwatchr needs you to input the UK formula to work properly it says so in a review so I tested the calculator and its out a bit.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive done that, no this was a miscalculation on the points entered in my food log. When I added them up going through all the food Id logged I got a total of 24 but iwtchr showed it as 26 so it was miscounting the things Id input

Its not the calculator that was out it was the actual daily log

5. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    thats a wee bit curious :S maybe it was having a bad day lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.