J0j01978 food diary 2016

j0j01978

Hi I joined slimming world Fri 13/11/15 starting weight 15.8 a week later I realised I was pregnant. Yay I was over the moon then remembered I had just joined slimming world which is exactly the same thing that happened last time I was pregnant but I didn't stick to it and failed but tbh I didn't put much on maybe a few pounds so I wasn't to unhappy with that. Anyway my first baby was 6 months old when I rejoined last November and this time I will stick to it all through my pregnancy and beyond. I can't remember exactly what I was eating but it was mostly shepads pie chil con carni curry slimming world sausages and fry light eggs and all that my weight losses was not to bad
20/11/15 -2 1/2
27/11/15 - 1/2
4/12/15 - 1/2
11/12/15 -2 1/2
18/12/15 + 1/2
23/12/15 -2
29/12/15 +1 1/2

I'm starting my food diary today 1/1/16
Breakfast
2 weetabix with a choice of milk
Lunch
2 fry light eggs
Baked beans
2 ♯ browns 2 syns each

Tea
chilli con carni
Gabbarts farm beef mince 2% fat
Tinned tomatoes and spices
Mushrooms and onion all free stuff.
Brown rice.

Drinks
Teas coffee and water

Syns today 4 I have bad craving for ♯ browns so I will have to start making my own this week.

Err devistated mince has gone right off so change of plan
Tea
Rump steak no fat
Mushrooms
Salad
Slimming world chip done in the action fryer with fry light
And if I find a recipy for pepper slimming world pepper corn sauce I will do that too
So not so devistated

Last edited:
congratulations hun :)
this time last year i was one day over my due date! crazy how fast the time has gone!!
foods looking good anyway - good luck!

Sat
Breakfast
Weetabix x 2 a choice of milk

Lunch
2 slimming world sausages
2 bacon
2 hash browns. 4 syns
2 fry light eggs
Tea
Don't think I'm having any tea I'm having my morning sickness at night and I have ear ache and a sore throat I'm gutted cos it's my cousins 18th birthday party tonight and I'm missing it :-(
Today's syns 4

Sat
Breakfast
Weetabix x 2 a choice of milk

Lunch
2 slimming world sausages
2 bacon
2 hash browns. 4 syns
2 fry light eggs
Tea
Don't think I'm having any tea I'm having my morning sickness at night and I have ear ache and a sore throat I'm gutted cos it's my cousins 18th birthday party tonight and I'm missing it :-(
Today's syns 4
aww hope u feel better soon hun i didnt get much mornin sickness x

aaawwww congratulations!!

I dint get any morning sickness with my son but I had it something awful with my little girl urgh, I feel so sorry for you. Hopefully it wont last long tho hun!

here to follow

xxx

Aww lucky you I did with my last im sure I said never again lol never mind hopefully only a few more weeks of if. I ended up having leek and potato soup last night and a tinned salmon sandwich a bit random and gutted cos I used about 15 syns!!!! Good job I'm not saving them for alcohol like I used to. But today I'm going to make my own soups and make up a load of chilli and shepards pie and freeze them so I done mess up again. I really want to just have 1lb loss this week at least. When I get to 16 weeks the midwife said I can go to class for free as they give you vouchers I can't wait for that cos I do like going to my group and I'm in charge of selling the raffle tickets now lol x

I like goin to group and going for free wud be even better haha!!
I wish i was a soup lover i have never really liked havin soup
Hope ur feelin better today
Xx

thank you x x My group is a quiet one I joined another group and it was so busy I didn't feel a part of it just like I was handing my money over but this one is great. I'm sure it will get more new members now Christmas is over. I used to make veg soup all the time and it was boring but I bought a soup maker and started to make different ones so I don't get bored. What sort of foods do you eat? X

thank you x x My group is a quiet one I joined another group and it was so busy I didn't feel a part of it just like I was handing my money over but this one is great. I'm sure it will get more new members now Christmas is over. I used to make veg soup all the time and it was boring but I bought a soup maker and started to make different ones so I don't get bored. What sort of foods do you eat? X

Erm i eat alot of eggs and chicken if im honest. I like flavour so add alot of spice to most things as well!
I wanna cut dwb on my carbs tho if im honest!!
Xx

Yer I love eggs I don't think it's possible to do slimming world without having eggs lol I like chicken too expect ally chicken dinner. I was thinking of cutting down my carbs too some times I will have chilli or curry with veg rather than rice just too boost my weight loss a bit. I might do that tomorrow. X

I know that's the problem that's when I use my soup to have like a starter and eat between meals I've just got a acti fryer for Christmas so every thing I have is with chips lol could you have a salad as a starter to full you up a bit. I've just made roasted red pepper and tomato soup it is so nice I have shocked my self
image.jpg

looks delicious
i used to make carrot n corriander soup and veg soup when did ww
but id much rather have a tiger baguette dunked in which sort of wrecks the whole idea haha x

Oh god I know tiger bread is the best and also the devils food I was missing bread today tbh. But we're having lamb dinner tonight so I was trying to go easy on the carbs. What r you having?

Oh god I know tiger bread is the best and also the devils food I was missing bread today tbh. But we're having lamb dinner tonight so I was trying to go easy on the carbs. What r you having?

bread n crisps are definately my down fall
we are having pork n stuffin sandwiches for tea :p we had a late bfast/lunch fry up earlier so not too hungry
last treats before tomorrow :)

Omg white bread crisps everything naughty is ny down fall lol!!
Tonight im having SW beef burgers chips n salad....all depending emily goes to bed ok!!
Xx

Have you tried making slimming world crisps I like them better than a bag of crisps. I do like them slimming world burgers with chips on a wholemeal barm topped with a fried egg lol or on there own with boiled potatoes salad and cottage cheese. It's soooo hard to cut down on carbs they are too nice x

Back