J2's Final Battle Blog

J2BLUE

Low Carber
I never thought I would start a blog on here but the time has come to face up to the last few weeks. I'm so far off the wagon i've forgotten where it's parked. I did a few days of shakes and I stuck to Atkins for about a day before falling apart again :break_diet::cry:

This thread will hopefully hold me accountable to you people and I shall keep a tally of everything I eat and drink each day and the exercise I do. If I fall off the plan and eat an entire cheesecake you will see it! I might even occasionally talk about why i'm doing this although i'm a man (yes I am Jim, real men moisturise! :p) so thoughts and feelings aren't my strong point.

It starts here (well, when i've finished these maple roasted nuts). The race down to 13 stone. Thanks for all your support so far!

It happens James and you've been through some tough stuff recently with the work situation. You've identified it and are doing something about it.
Welcome to the diary section :D

Welcome James, delighted to see your diary/blog.

You are amazing you know, you have done so well and lost a huge amount of weight, and now you've got things back in focus - which is brilliant!

Maybe a short stint back on clean and green might help?

All the best, Susie

Hi James, good to see your diary:)

You have already done so well so not surprising to have a little wobble. I do think having a diary helps - i definitely feel more accountable!

Keep going - you can do it:D

Morning James, just found your diary mate. You can do it

Hi James
We are here - based on your food post and recent entry you are here...
Let's do it together;)
hope we can keep keep going - you are an important part of my journey so .....
Here's a hand on the wagon and hope to see you soon
:D
Xxx

Today's food:

B: Bacon, 1 carb tomato sauce, pitta, 50ml milk in tea - 7.5g carbs
S: 2 babybels - 0g
L: Garlic butter fried fillet steak and 2 fried eggs - 1g carbs
D: 2x burgers, pitta, 2x egg omelette, 1 carb tomato sauce - 7.2g
2x tea with cream - 0.8g

I make that about 1970 kcals and 17.5g carbs.

Thanks everyone for all the posts and support :) It does mean a lot and they were being read! I'm finally back on it and it feels good! Had a decent day today, both foodwise as you can see and exercise wise. I played football for about 45 minutes, spent over 3 hours playing pool and then actually held my weight on a climbing frame for a massive 4 seconds lol. Never been able to do that before :D

Played pool at Rileys, a popular sports bar in Town over the road from my church (Portman Road football stadium!). It's full of young people. As I stood there I thought 'I wouldn't mind going to a club' which never happens. Anyway, I didn't but i'm getting the urge to do more things young people do and get a life which is quite exciting.

Also had an interview earlier which went well. They left me with a gorgeous girl for the first half an hour, was awful...:D

I'll be 24 in a little over 3 months :cry:I really need to be in the zone from now on. I don't want another Christmas overweight. Another new years eve staying in because I can't stand people even looking at me. I can't promise I won't have another crazy moment/period but I promise to try not to!

Thanks again all! :hug99:

Adios! :wavey:

Come on James you can do it and I'm cheering you on!! I was watching the us version of biggest loser and there was s 25 year old chap who had never had a girlfriend and was always the one who was a joker but he was missing out on life due to his size He made it to the final 3 and was such a good looking bloke plus he had s rather stunning girlfriend in the audience. Just shows how much of our lives we hide from whilst overweight.

Great stuff James....one day at a time!
Xx

yes, c'mon James

Come on James we are backing you honey xxxxx You are going to get a job, lose this weight and FEEL amazing :D xxxx

You will look amazing, be doing all the things you want to do and have lovely ladies (although not quite as lovely as us lol) wanting to spend time with you! It's gonna happen xx

Food today:

B: 2 eggs omelette style, low carb ketchup, toasted pitta - 5g carbs
S: 1 babybel - 0g
L: Philadelphia, bacon, pitta, babybel - 5.4g
S: 1 babybel - 0g
D: Bacon cheeseburgers, low carb ketchup

Again a lack of veg but now i'm in ketosis I will loosen up where veg and berries are concerned.

Exercise - walking and another 3.5 hours of pool! (I won 15-2)

Morning james

Back