Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

jacci48

Silver Member
Well back on Exante!! This is day 17 for me and I have lost 11lbs so far. I am on TS and so far so very good! I just wish I was a fast loser but hey ho...every little thing counts! Hoping posting on here will keep me accountable iykwim!

Good Luck

Did munch on some turkey last night so did not have my third product. Day 19 today and raring to go (sort of!)!!

Day 20 today...gosh time is going fast! I am away for the weekend so will be weighing officially tomorrow. Had a quick look today and they show a zero loss, I would love to know why I put on so quickly and lose so bloody slowly!! Deep joy, I am praying for a pound off tomorrow!

I have ordered some psyllium husk capsules which I should get on Monday so hoping they will do the trick for me as I am a bit bunged up!

Day 21/22! Weighed in on day 20 as I am away now without my scales lost a huge half a pound! I must be due a whoosh next week! x

Well done Jacci - day 23 is definitely an achievement! You're well on your way to a stone off which is amazing xx

Well done Jacci - day 23 is definitely an achievement! You're well on your way to a stone off which is amazing xx

I am very pleased with myself to be honest Kate and I think because I am desperate to do this for my health it has been easier. Obviously I want to look better too but at my age ,58, the health issue is why I want to get down to a normal weight! I see you have lost some weight Kate...well done! xxx

Day 26 and have now got my psyillium so hopefully I will start going again! Felt awful last night, dizzy, sick and with a bit of a headache so went to bed early. Don't feel the full ticket today but have come to work so we will see.Hubby is telling me I need to eat! Got some trousers on today that were tight before and now they are fine so I am happy! xx

Day 27, the psyllium is working...yay!! I never thought I would be so happy to go to the loo!! Wearing a top today that I have not worn for yonks as it was a bit tight! Going to have my nails done tonight after work to treat myself for being such a good Jacci and the dreaded weigh in tomorrow, after last weeks 0.5 lb I would be happy with 1 pound this week but would love 2.5 to make it my first stone but with my very lazy body I doubt that will happen somehow! xxx

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in.

Well done, all loss is good, but it feels even better when you hit a milestone.

Day 30.....hubby and I spent the night on Saturday in Southampton to see the Jersey Boys, I have wanted to see that show for a long time and it was fab! Thanks to hubby for arranging it all! Stuck to everything 100 % so we will see what this week holds! Hope you all had a great weekend.

You are doing very well Helen! xxx

Day 31, had a very good day yesterday and clothes are all getting looser...Yay!! The psyillum is working a treat so I feel much more comfortable and am hoping that will help my weight loss too!! Take care all!xx

Day 32, I feel so much lighter now and can really see a difference...yay!! No one, however, has noticed that I have lost any weight yet and I cannot wait for those immortal words ' have you lost weight'!! Got a shock yesterday though, my original BMI was 41, I had absolutely no idea that is classed as morbidly obese. Thank God I am now just obese, that really scared me that I had let myself get to that level of weight, another reason to keep on keeping on.
Take care all! xxx

Back