Extra Easy Jacket potato as a breakfast food?

No but I don't see why you shouldn't. Carb based so plenty of energy and filling. Less sugar than most breakfast cereals too.

Sounds ok to me :D. Don't forget your speedfood with it though :)

I'm a fan of having none traditional breakfast foods for breakfast. Most are more filling and less sugary than traditional breakfast foods.

I was going to say, 35g of cereal wont fill me up, so I was thinking jacket pot, with tomatoes and some chicken/ham roll and spinach would be a lovely -albeit non trad breakfast, and it would be really filling. :3

I'm the same @Viixenx 35g doesn't fill me so I normally save my hexb for later in the day and have eggs omlette full of speed, boiled eggs with a bowl of melon or scrambled with Bacon and some fruit.
Or if I don't fancy eggs I eat other protein rich foods cause I find they fill me better in the morn than carbs.

It's not a potato, but my favourite "breakfast" foods have always been leftover cold pizza or chicken enchiladas. Pre-SW days, obviously! lol

May get some strange looks if you eat your breakfast at work, but there's nothing to say you have to eat cereal as your first meal of the day. Eat whatever is appealing and as long as it's on plan, it really doesn't matter.

I'm sure in the new magazine, in the 7 day sample menu, it gives jacket spuds as a breakfast recipe, removing the flesh and putting an egg in then putting flesh back in and baking - something along those lines anyway! Personally I can't imagine anything worse than a spud for brekkie!

Back