• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jacket Potato

S: 13st11lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Can anyone tell me - are Jacket Potatoes free on EE assuming you cook them with no oil and put no butter on? Only I was mooching on the SW website and it showed an example of a woman (Ivy Been So Good)who thought she'd been so good and couldn't understand why she had not lost any weight, but then broke down everything she ate in a day. It showed a Jacket Potato as being 16 Syns and says that a Jacket is 2 Syns per oz. It just says she had a Jacket, not that it was cooked in oil or had butter on or anything. The 16 Syns was JUST for the plan potato. Is this right??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I haven't read that but I know Jacket potatoes in Wetherspoons are about 20syns without any topping! I was really shocked and now I know why I didn't lose any weight the week I had 2!!

S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.9%)
I'm guessing that it was for a red day as it says that she counted it as her HEXB - but she had had two HEXBs already - hence the 16 syns.

On EE and green, plain jacket potatoes are free food :)

S: 13st11lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm guessing that it was for a red day as it says that she counted it as her HEXB - but she had had two HEXBs already - hence the 16 syns.

On EE and green, plain jacket potatoes are free food :)
Oooh I hope so! I had a bit of a panic then for a moment when I read that thing!!