1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack's diary -My SW Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Jack_D, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    comments very welcome - 9/06/2011
    Hopefully this dairy will keep me on the straight and narrow, I would like to use it as a place where I can express my feeling and celebrate my achievements.
    I have stopped going to class due to losing my job and money is tight, at the moment, I am looking to re-join when I become employed again…
    However since stopping I have gained about 7lbs and its now affecting my clothes… they are getting to be a little be tight…..
    I have been to boots today and go myself weighed, and I thought someone had their foot on the scales OMG 11stone and 5lb this this is the heaviest I have ever been. It’s time now I do something positive about this……
    I am about to dig out my SW mags and my folder of recipes’, that I have collected over the last year and draw up a meal plan for the next week.

I normally do Extra Easy with a few green/red days thrown in

B: Bacon (lean) beans, egg, mushrooms and a peach
    L: Chicken salad sandwich (Wholemeal WW Bread) Hex B
    D: Chicken with mash potato, cabbage and carrots

Syn – Flora light 1,
    Snacks Banana

Exercise for the day
    30 min bike ride - 10 mins on wobble board
    Last edited: 9 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.