Jade2012's JUDDD Diary

Jade2012

After spending many months doing SW half heartedly and losing and gaining the same few pounds, I made a decision a few weeks ago to finally get rid of this horrid excess and be slim. I've never been slim and am really fed up now of being fat. Anyhow 2 weeks ago after my decision, I went at SW full on 100% and lost 6.5lbs. However I just cant' sustain it longterm as a way of eating. After lots of research I like the JUDDD system and results, and realistically feel its some doable for the rest of my life.

So I began this morning, and unusually I didnt' have a binge last night LOL which is something i would usually do before starting a new diet regime. I think thats because I know now that if I dont' do something now, I probably never will and it will affect my health as well. I turn 40 in just under 16 months, and I really dont' want to be fat and forty!!

Today is my first day on JUDDD, and M / W / F are my DD. I'll be sticking to the 500/2000 mark.

Last edited:
I've just had my dinner - 2 chicken kebabs from Aldi, 58 cals each.

So far today I've had 370 cals, 130 remaining. I might have 2 oat cakes later or an fruit split which is 61 cals but I'll see. Found it ok so far today, just driinking a glass of water now.

Today's Full DD - won't be having any more to eat this evening, will have some coke zero later but that will be all and I've accounted for that.

B: Muller Light Vanilla FF Yoghurt - 91 cals

L: Nairns Ginger Oatcakes x 3, 43 cals each - 129 cals, Laughing Cow Light Triangle - 25 cals

D: Aldi Chicken Kebabs x 2, 58 cals each - 116 cals

S: Pot S/F jelly - 8 cals, Fruit Ice Split - 61 cals

Coke Zero 1 l - 5 cals
2 cups hot water with lemon - free, 3 glasses water (about 1l)

Total 440 cals

Snap!!
I am joining the JUDDDing after SW and stalling! :)
Here to follow and share ideas. Good luck xx

Today was an UP day, and I will admit, I have only eaten 1600 cals. I didn't think I had a total messed-up relationship with food but today has shown that I have when I'm afraid to eat 'normally'. I had breakfast and lunch, and ate a couple of treat size buttons & 2 small kinder bars. In the afternoon I took my daughter out and we had ice cream which was lovely. I haven't had anything since, I feel guilty I had so much rubbish today. And I didn't have dinner as I wasn't hungry.

Should I be aiming to eat the 2000 cal per day on an UP day, or is 1600 sufficient I wonder. I might have some toast after, that would be another 160 cals plus butter. It seems so far that I can cope easier with a DD as I can regulate it. Sweet lord!!

Well today is my last DD of the week, I had a sneaky jump on the scales and was down a lb after an UP!! Finding the UP days harder than the DD, which seems strange but its good in a way as I'm not overeating on them. Tomorrow will be my official weigh-in day, it'll be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow. Won't be having anything to eat until later this evening as I have to go to my parents so will bring food with me. I was in Tesco last night and their Light range had some lovely ready-made meals for under 500 cals

Jade2012 said:
Well today is my last DD of the week, I had a sneaky jump on the scales and was down a lb after an UP!! Finding the UP days harder than the DD, which seems strange but its good in a way as I'm not overeating on them. Tomorrow will be my official weigh-in day, it'll be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow. Won't be having anything to eat until later this evening as I have to go to my parents so will bring food with me. I was in Tesco last night and their Light range had some lovely ready-made meals for under 500 cals

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow Jade! Keep us posted :D

P x

Jade i am sure you will re learn to love food again, is important to give it time and let your body settle into the plan, hope you weigh in goes well tomorrow.

Yesterday was a good DD. I didn't eat anything until dinnertime, and just had chicken and vegetables.

Today was first JUDDD weigh-in and down 2lbs!! Really happy with that as I wasn't sure if I was doing things right. Off now to work until 6.30 happy with my loss :)

Well done on the loss cxx

Well done with 2lb off, excellent

Haven't been posting on my diary much, but following the plan and feeling lighter and so much less bloated LOL. Its great. Tody was an UD, I'm still struggling with it as I've been so used to feeling cautious all the time with bread or sweets etc that I can't seem to get my head around the fact - yes I can have it. I do find the DD easier as a result. I'm hoping that I will get over this issue and be able to eat without guilt or berating myself.

Today's UP:
B: rice crispies & milk, banana
L: brown bread sandwice with coleslaw, ham & sprinkling cheese
D: stuffed mushroom and oven chips
S: ice cream cone & handful jellybabies

Tomorrow is a DD so won't have anything until tea-time apart from my daily morning drink of hot water & lemon and some coke zero.

Well after having 3 UD in a row this week, and just one DD yesterday, I had a weigh-in this morning as its last day of August. Today is UD, and tomorrow DD so even though Saturday is usually my weigh-in day, I changed it to today. My goal for August was to be 10lbs lighter.........and even though I had a different week this week, I lost a pound, bringing me to my target loss. So I am a very happy bunny today. Tomorrow is 01st Sept and I have a new goal for that. Onwards and lighter now!

I'm really happy that I managed to reach my first target :)

I've decided to change my DD around, previously I was doing M/W/F and UD the others. However after last week having 3 UD in a row, and then an DD on Thurs and UD on Fri, I felt doing DD on a Sat would be easier as I work from home on Sat doing a 10 hour shift so I'm at home on my own and found that I was just eating crap for the sake of it. So now DD are T/T/Sat and UP are M/W/F/Sun. Which works well as my little girl's birthday is next Monday so I'm giving her a tea party and on the Sun I am taking her to a play centre so I'll be able to indulge in the centre's junk food LOL.

I am also thinking of staying away from the scales until mid September - not sure if that'll work but I'll try. Looking forward to reaching my Sept W/L of minus 8lbs

Today is a DD and I'm really hungry!! Usually I find that I'm not hungry on a DD but today for some reason I am. Maybe its because I had to use my inhaler last night and that makes me feel antsy so perhaps thats why!

Anyhow roll on bedtime and tomorrow! I'm keeping myself distracted and drinking coke zero in an attempt to forget I'm not eating until the morning LOL.

I normally eat a low cal ready-meal around 5 or 6 - today I had it at 3.30!! It was 400 cals so no room for a snack later as I would rather have some cals for my coke zero. An early bedtime tonight I think.

Back