Jade's herbalife diary

Jade x x

Well guys decided 2 make a diary. For the past few years Iv not been able 2 last more than a week on any sort of diet so hoping this will give me a bit of motivation! Im kinda looking at it as more as a change of life style rather than diet. This morning I weighed in at 12st 12.5lbs my goal weight is 10st 5lbs.

Open 2 constructive criticism so feel free 2 add any comments or suggestions on how I could improve! I will b allowing a small amount of complex carbs in my evening meal.

Day 1 - Sunday 6th January 2013

B - Vanilla shake with 125ml choc soya milk (light) & 125 ml hazelnut soya

S- tuna

L - same shake as this morning

S- protein bar

D- small amount of whole wheat pasta & bolognese

Forgot 2 add ill b having 2.5 litres of water & 3 cuos if herbal tea!

Here to help you along the way ;-)

I think it we can get the first couple of weeks under out belt then it will get sooooo much easier X

Here to help you along the way ;-)

I think it we can get the first couple of weeks under out belt then it will get sooooo much easier X

Here's hoping love looking forward 2 ur weigh in I'm thinking that will give me inspiration! Lol

Iv got over 50 posts now & my photo still isn't uploading :( x

Here's hoping love looking forward 2 ur weigh in I'm thinking that will give me inspiration! Lol

Iv got over 50 posts now & my photo still isn't uploading :( x

I thought it was 50!!

Yay, now we can put a beautiful face to a name! x

Is it coming up now? It's really annoying me lol x

On days you are craving chocolate... Could try an orange chocolate shake or an after eight shake. Just by using the chocolate Formula 1, milk and orange extract or mint extract.. It has saved me a few times from reaching for the mars bar on bad days.....

On days you are craving chocolate... Could try an orange chocolate shake or an after eight shake. Just by using the chocolate Formula 1, milk and orange extract or mint extract.. It has saved me a few times from reaching for the mars bar on bad days.....

I can't find the orange or mint extract for love nor money in the supermarket!! x

Only supermarket i could find the mint one was co-op... and found the orange in asda. if that helps... haha x

I haven't tried the co-op, I will have a look, thanks!

My asda is only small but whilst I'm working away there is a large store close to my hotel so I will have a good look in the bakery section x

:( that's rubbish Becky have u tried checking the Internet? Just 2 double check any shops in ur area? x

Does any1 have any ideas if it matters when u have ur snack? For example does it have 2 b breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner or can u mix it up a bit? x

:( that's rubbish Becky have u tried checking the Internet? Just 2 double check any shops in ur area? x

Does any1 have any ideas if it matters when u have ur snack? For example does it have 2 b breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner or can u mix it up a bit? x

Sometimes when Im out over dinner time... ill have a proper lunch and take my shake with me... I find it easier if i do that, cause then it stops me from saying ' oh ill have a little bit of this and that... '

My distributor said to eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism going. I really don't think it matters what order you have things in x

Sometimes when Im out over dinner time... ill have a proper lunch and take my shake with me... I find it easier if i do that, cause then it stops me from saying ' oh ill have a little bit of this and that... '

So do u think it would b ok if I had shake for breakfast, shake for lunch along with a small snack & then once I finish work snack again & then after boot camp dinner? x

My distributor said to eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism going. I really don't think it matters what order you have things in x

Yeah ill try & eat often but it's hard because I work with children & only get one break, ill try & work round it tho x

So do u think it would b ok if I had shake for breakfast, shake for lunch along with a small snack & then once I finish work snack again & then after boot camp dinner? x

I dont see why not... As long as you are eating every 2-3 hours... My brother is on Herbalife and he goes from work to bootcamp and comes home to his dinner around 8pm once a week...

have fruit or a protein bar around you so you can snack while working...?

Back