James' Progression Pictures

vJames

Forgot to post pictures in this forum as I don't see many guys actually doing the diet let alone showing their physical progress. So here are my pictures. I only went on Lipotrim for 7 weeks but managed just over 3 stones lost.

Also if anyone says I need to shave - don't! I look about 12 not 21 when I have no body/facial hair.

Week 1 - 15st 8lbs

IMG_1441.jpg

Week 7 - 12st 7lbs

IMG_1613.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 1,111
James, you look amazing!! Well done and so nice to see a man on the forum, plus you don't need to shave.....I agree men with no body hair look like boys : )

Well I got paid £20 last night to shave and here are the results... to say I feel very very depressed is an understatement. Luckily - or so I hope - my body hair grows at an alarming rate (fingers crossed anyway).

I look like Natalie Portman nude:

IMG_1654.JPG

Eye candy is always good! You look great James with or without the fuzz :)

Looking good!
Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Mother made me shave and get a hair cut. I quite like it but not used to having "short" hair it's been about 5 years. People saying my face is too thin but I really can't see what they mean.

IMG_1680.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg
    711.5 KB · Views: 664
Well done you :happy096: Pictures are a great way to keep us all motivated

Another 6 weeks or so on and maintaining I think. Had a few heavy birthday weekends away on the alcohol so going to be calming down till Creamfields near the end of August. Hope you're all doing well.

BOw5hGLCMAEFQYu.jpg

What a transformation - amazing and inspirational. Well done you!!

3 months still the same - absolutely smashed the unhealthy food/alcohol lately but starting my healthy regime again as of today (Monday) was worried I'd gain a lot but only a couple of pounds. Need to get back in to a more strict mindset though and not get too relaxed about it or the weight will just creep back up. Hope everyone is doing well.

IMG_2169.jpg

140.jpg

Newest picture taken some time late December at 12 stone and weighed today and still 12 stone.

Edit: Completely binned the gym till February due to lack of interest that's why I look scrawny as Hell.

Well done! U look hot! X

Back