Jamie Oliver

kered

Gold Member
I am addicted to watching Jamie Olivers cookery programmes at the moment, I sky+ both of them, Naked Chef and Olivers (forget the other word). I have started to write down most of his recipes and then convert the recipes to healthier options. I cant wait to be on re-feed and sample some of them.
Anyone else planning their menu's for once they get to goal?

i tend to make my own recipes up tbh

get lots of inspiration from like masterchef, rick stein, gordan ramsey but think hamie oliver is pretty good at dumbing stuff down for ameteurs

get some of his cookbooks, they are a good read

Oh me too!
I'm ADDICTED to cookery programmes, I can't wait to try the recipes out.
That's a good idea, making them more healthy, I find myself shocked at all the fat and sugar in some of them:eek:
See how we've changed our thinking on LT?!!

I've always been addicated to them. But check out their websites too, UKTV website has all the cooks on there and what they made on the show's, Market Kitchen is another good one... The good thing about the websites is they normally have public reviews, and some people vary the ingrediants to make it healthier, tastier.

I write them down as I watch them and I save the ones from the websites to my computer. I am building up quite a collection in my brain of new vegetables and other items that I have never used before. I am so excited at the thought of all these dishes lol.

i love to cook! especially for other people and i love watching them eat aswell lol although they dont like it. At the mo im looking for a cake receipe for a diabetic person cos when i take home baked cakes into work he cant have any :( any ideas welcome? oh and i too love cookery programes alot more now than i did befor. :)

cheers thank you

lol i love watching come dine with me, purely for the entertainment!!

Some people are sooo funny!!

I watched one the other day and one of the woman kept falling asleep!

She went upstairs at her own dinner party and went to bed, one of the guests (a really nice guy who didnt have a bad word to say about any one in the show) had to cook the guests the dinner lol!!

haha did you see that one too lyns??

And that was the one with the weird old woman who ate and spoke really funny lol!!!

lol i love watching come dine with me, purely for the entertainment!!

Some people are sooo funny!!

I watched one the other day and one of the woman kept falling asleep!

She went upstairs at her own dinner party and went to bed, one of the guests (a really nice guy who didnt have a bad word to say about any one in the show) had to cook the guests the dinner lol!!

Hahaha, yes I seen that one too, I couldnt stop laughing at her.

haha did you see that one too lyns??

And that was the one with the weird old woman who ate and spoke really funny lol!!!

Oh that woman got on my nerves who spoke really strangely, goodness knows what sort of accent she had or tried to have :8855:

I KNOW!!!

It was like she was trying to be posh but TOTALLY over acting lol!!

And when she was messing about on the pole!! i was like aarrghh!! get her off my tv screen!! lol

I have them on sky+ but not seen any of this weeks yet, I love that programme. Mind you, I love all cookery progs at the moment, uktvfood is my favourite channel......how sad lol.

Lol!!

im lucky that we only have freeview so i cant scan for cookery programmes!! lol

You right about obssessions mine too is cookery programmes. Are we all going slightly mad? Xx

Back