Jammy'sgranny's food diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by jammysgranny, 3 January 2009 Social URL.

1. jammysgranny

jammysgranny Member

:cry:I've had two really bad nights, not getting to sleep till silly o'clock, so I was riven by HUNGERS in the night. I had my breakfast at 6am and then went to s;eep today!

So we have
    3 slices bread
    3 tsp low fat spread
    2 tsp marmalade
    half a pint of semi skimmed milk, yes I know this is far too much but it's very cold

medium bowl of porridge made with water when I surfaced at about 12

Roll on spring, but my age I don't want to wish away 2 months of my life!

I then ate a heinz tinned pudding, I know that's a carb overload, I felt so sick after that that I didn't eat anything else. Tomorrow is another day

Last edited: 4 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jammysgranny

jammysgranny Member

:)This is what I plan to eat today:)

Breakfast Bran flakes with semi skimmed milk and 2 satsumas:):)

Lunch 3 dark Ryvitas, houmous and some free salad and an apple

Dinner Roast chicken dinner but without the strawberries as I am aware of the lack of ethics thereof

According to the Planner that leaves 3.5 points for a kitkat and a couple of more pieces of fruit.

Later, I'll edit this.:break_diet:

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    everyone slips up - well done for not only getting back on track but for planning ahead - much easier to stick to plan that way. you'll do it :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.