Jan 2012 starters :)

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
I dont have a group to join so thought i would start this for anyone who has started or restarted in January :)

I have 57.5lb to get to goal.... lost 1.5lb in my first week.

My mini goals are
~To lose 1/2 stone by Valentines Day

~To lose a stone or be in a size 16 by my little girls 1st birthday on 5th April :)

~To lose stone and a half by our 3rd anniversary on 27th June

~To lose 2 stone by my birthday on 22nd August

Please feel free to join me :D xx

I'd like to join if I may?

I've only just joined this site and still learning my way round but this seems like a great idea. Do we just post our losses each week after weigh-in?

I haven't set any targets because I've got sooo much to lose and don't want to get dis-heartened at the thought of it or put any pressure on myself to try and hit targets. The nearest I want to setting a target is to say "I'm going for a loss" - at least that will be in the right direction! :D

Kally

I'd like to join if I may?

I've only just joined this site and still learning my way round but this seems like a great idea. Do we just post our losses each week after weigh-in?

I haven't set any targets because I've got sooo much to lose and don't want to get dis-heartened at the thought of it or put any pressure on myself to try and hit targets. The nearest I want to setting a target is to say "I'm going for a loss" - at least that will be in the right direction! :D

Kally

Kally,
That should be your quote in your signature :)
Its exactly what each week should be like, unfortunately there will be the ocassional bad week where we sts or gain but a loss is a loss.
Good luck xx

Hi
I am new here and I can't join local group as I live in rural area and timings don't fit in with my life. Just thought I would join you if that's ok. I am going to use slimming world books etc....have started eating healthier last week when I weighed myself and I had put on another 3lb so start date would be last Sunday 8th when I weighed in at 11st 9lb which is very heavy for my height I am only 4'9 and a half inches.

I would love to lose 3 stone, happy to get rid of 1 or 2 for now!

Hi Katie,
Welcome :)
Im 5'3" and I weighed in at 14st 6.5lb on Monday 9th January 2012 :/ Now -1.5lb so slowly slowly does it :D

I think we should update our losses/gains/sts' each week on WI?!

KatieReadDotCom =
Slinky_Raven =
Hayley 22 = -1.5lb (56lb left to lose)

I'll join if I may?

Finally plucked up courage to get on scales today - was not happy!

I am still a bit :sigh: so haven't really figured any proper goals as yet, but I'm hoping they'll come to me

I'm 5'7 and 14 st 1, so all I know is at the moment I'd like to lose 10% of that, and as my maths is appalling I rounded it up to 20 lbs as an initial goal. I'd like to do that (and then some? I have no idea what's reasonable tbh) before the end of October as I turn 40 :eek:

I am not going to classes as tbh I am skint! But I did SW before with success, it's just a case of remembering how lol

Can I join too please?? Pretty please??? :) I now have a holiday in August to slim down for! Eeek! I started doing slimming world from home on new years eve...I must have been mad! But I've stuck to it 100% and lost half a stone so far, yippee! :) I'm 5'7" in currently weigh 14 stone 9lbs. Ideally I'd like to be under 12 stone for my hols, fingers crossed!!!!

Can I join too?? Started doing SW from home weighing in on thurs @ 14st 9lbs, was a member (not the first time may I add lol) from oct 2009 til about May 2010 and lost almost 3 st!! I then fell by the wayside and since may I've put 2st 5lbs back on! Shame on me!! Not going back to class cos I feel the consultant was more interested in the £ $ £'s than her class!! So me and my hubby (who reached target last yr but has since also gained the 2st he lost!!!) are going solo!!

Fill in the blanks please every one :)

cmcdee_115 =
mrstore =
sammibee =
KatieReadDotCom =
Slinky_Raven =

Here goes!! Set my target weight at 12st! Good luck all xx

Hayley 22 said:
Fill in the blanks please every one :)

cmcdee_115 = start weight 14st 9lb, want to lose 37lb weigh in day thurs!!!
mrstore =
sammibee =
KatieReadDotCom =
Slinky_Raven =

Hoep this is right for you??? :)

cmcdee_115 = Target Weight 12st
mrstore =
sammibee = Goal Lose 32lbs
KatieReadDotCom =
Slinky_Raven =

Hi may I join this group please? I started SW on the 5th of January and lost 7lbs in my first week and have just had my 2nd weigh in today and lost 1lb. My original goal was to lose 66lbs so I still have 58lbs left to go x x

Hi there,
I'm Abigail and I'm going to my first class tonight :eek:
Been watching what I eat for a couple of weeks and lurking about on these forums but looking forward to starting properly. Have lost good amounts of weight before on other plans but would like to lose another couple of stone perhaps this year.

How's everybody getting on?? I started on Tuesday and today is Thursday and so far so good!! LOL The main thing i've made sure i do is write everything down, it really helps me focus! :D

Evening ladies/gents!!
How is everyone doing?

Ooh first weigh in today! Wonder what the scales will say!!

How did you get on??

Good luck!!!!

Hi may I join this group please? I started SW on the 5th of January and lost 7lbs in my first week and have just had my 2nd weigh in today and lost 1lb. My original goal was to lose 66lbs so I still have 58lbs left to go x x

Have added you to the list at the bottom :)

Hi there,
I'm Abigail and I'm going to my first class tonight :eek:
Been watching what I eat for a couple of weeks and lurking about on these forums but looking forward to starting properly. Have lost good amounts of weight before on other plans but would like to lose another couple of stone perhaps this year.

Good Luck Abigail! Let us know how you get on!

How's everybody getting on?? I started on Tuesday and today is Thursday and so far so good!! LOL The main thing i've made sure i do is write everything down, it really helps me focus! :D

Well done Slinky_Raven!

I'm the same I write down everything that passes my lips whether it be good or bad! X x

Good idea lilbabyfish!! x

cmcdee_115 = ? Target Weight 12st
mrstore = ?
sammibee = ? (32lb to go)
KatieReadDotCom = ?
Slinky_Raven = ?
Hayley 22 = -1.5lb (56lb to go)
lilbabyfish = -8lb (58lb to go)

Can't copy and paste on phone :( will add my details later........hope everyone's doing ok today!!!! :)

I can fill it in for you if you like? How may lbs have you lost and how many you are planning on losing :)

Back