JanD's Lipotrim WIs

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hi all!

1st WI today - have lost 7lbs!!! :D I know that's great - half a stone is not to be sniffed at. I'm just reserving judgement until I see what comes off week by week because that is no more than I've lost on other diets in the 1st week. In fact on Diet Chef I lost 8lbs in the 1st week. I think I was hoping for more than that, as that is yummy made-for-you proper food and obviously - this isn't! :D

But I'm certainly not down-hearted. This is just the beginning, and I know what I'd say to anybody else who seemed disappointed at 7lbs!!!

Now I just have to figure out how to add these details to my signature as it's telling me just adding 'done' and '-7lbs' is making it too long - mind you it's also telling me that it's too long when I 'save' it as it already is ...... :rolleyes: ... any ideas?? xx

ello hunni congratultions on ur fantastic loss!!! 7lbs is brilliant, and might be a little less than other diets, but that will be down to fewer glycogen stores if u have come off another diet recently??

7lbs is ABSOLUTELY nothin 2 turn ur nose up most deffinately and u shud be so proud for sticking to this diet!!

no idea about the signature, sorry Jan!

keep up the hard work, its paying off!

xx

hey!

congrats on ur weight loss! i lost 7lbs on my first week too :)

the best approach is to have an informed/realistic view of it all - which u do! :) im sure ur going to do really well! good luck x

Well done Jan, great first week's weight loss. Keep going now and it's all down the scales from here on in. Good luck and well done again!

Hi Jan, thats fantastic, mine was 4lb after 5 days so hopefully had I my had my weigh in today I would have loss 7lb (if that makes sense) My weigh in day is now Friday so I guess just keep going!!! x

Hey madame jan. Remember last week when i was moaning cos i lost 7lbs and you said i was mad cos it was great!!! Well im telling you well done!! Thats fantastic :) You're doing so well - just wait till next week!! :D xxxxx

Hey madame jan. Remember last week when i was moaning cos i lost 7lbs and you said i was mad cos it was great!!! Well im telling you well done!! Thats fantastic :) You're doing so well - just wait till next week!! :D xxxxx

Ha Ha .... I know - that's why I put the middle paragraph in my post!!! :D I WILL qualify it with the fact that it wasn't your first week though!! :p

Thanks everybody!!! Onwards and Downwards as they say!! :scale:

Well done Jan on your 1st week. 7lbs great, will look out for your results next week hon. Keep it up love. xx:)

Well done Jan - from another 7lb loser!! I have just restarted and I am thrilled with the loss. Good luck for next week.:)

Thanks very much folks, your support is really appreciated.

Well done Pearly!! SNAP!!! :) Whereabouts in the NW are you??

I am on the Wirral like you. I am over in Heswall, where are you?

What a coincidence, I started getting my drinks in Wallasey over a year ago when I first started. I can't remember the name of the chemist but it was on Leasowe Rd, I think. It was a long way to go for me, but I've managed to find somewhere closer now.

I will have a look at the 'meet info' it sound interesting. Is it eveyone from the Lipotrim forum?

All different forums I think.
I go to Rake Lane, the other ones that do it are in Wallasey Road and Poulton Road I believe. Glad you found a closer one though - that is quite a trek!

well done thats brilliant

WK2 WI -3.8lbs :):) -10.8lbs over the 2 weeks. xx

Great result! Cant wait till my first weigh in :)

Thanks guys!

Look forward to hearing about it Em! xx

Back