Total Solution Janeys diary

janey6983

Right this is it!

I've just come back from a nightmare holiday never to be repeated!! I will get to the weight I want to be and figure out how to stay there!!

Right so this is my diary a little bit of history about me. I am 33 and currently weight around 24 stone, (I'll know for sure when I weight in the am and update my ticker).

I lost 10 stone on slimming world and exante to get down to 15.5 stone, I then gained a few stone when I went back to eating rubbish, then the nightmare happened my very active father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. From the initial trip to A&E and diagnosis to him dying at home in mine and my brothers care was a short 6 weeks.

Truly it was hard. Up until diagnosis my dad looked after my two boys 7 & 9. Full time while me and hubby worked so he was a huge part of my life, and while he was I'll I held it together and was there for him,I fought to get him home for his final days and it was tough the Macmillan nurser said I was a brick a real strong person. And then I fell apart I did what I guess all of u son this forum do. I turned to food and wine to make it all go away. It didn't I have just made myself truly miserable.

I was 15.5 stone last summer, dad died last October, I have gained a stupid approx 9 stone in a year the last 5 in the last 5months. Enough is enough I may not have my mom (lost her at 21) or my dad but I am a mom to two amazing boys and they deserve better. I deserve better now is my time and I am going to do this.

I plan to be total solution for the next 100 days that's my initial target. I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest, hubby's not keen but you know what this is my life and I am doing this for me not him. I'll update every day and I will get there!!!!!!! Not sure what I'll do when I get there to stay there but got some time to figure it out.

Jane
Xxx

Jane, you'll do it, your determination will get you through. After all you've been through, you really deserve it. I wish you the very best of luck, and if you need me just find me on my diary. Smiley x

Hi Jane, what a dreadful time you have had! Don't beat yourself up about the fact that you undid all the fabulous work you did to lose the weight last year, it is understandable with the awful loss of your father (I can sympathise, I lost my father 3 weeks ago - 6 days after being told he was terminal with heart failure).

The important thing is that you have made the decision to re-start your Exante journey. You certainly sound determined and whatever it was that has spurred you on to attempt a VLCD again was clearly a strong motivator. I wish you luck and feel sure that with your new positive attitude you will soon start feeling better about yourself and your life.

Onwards and downwards. XX

Hi Jane, when do you start?! Good luck with it, you clearly are a very strong person so you can do it!!!! X

Hi all thanks for the lovely comments and support :eek:) I really will do this I have no doubt ! I feel different this time not sure why but I do.

So day one today I have weighed this morning and I weight 24 stone (on my slightly dodgy scales). I'm just going to do it today no thinking about it!! I'll weigh every Sunday as it'll keep me focused over the weekends, which I've always found toughest.

I'll pop back at the end of today with an update :eek:)

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your new journey. Take it a day at a time and before long you will be celebrating the results. I weigh in on Sundays too so here's to a good week and a good loss come nest Sunday! x

Wy smileys came out all wrong ( blinking iPad ) they are meant to be happy faces lol

Hello Janey,
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, you sound so determined. What a hard time you've had, best of luck to you with the weight loss. X

Good luck, I look forward to seeing your diary and the weight flying off :D

Wow amazed at all the support already ! I really appreciate it, I'm sure it will help me no end because I'm answerable to someone else.

So I've had 4 litres of water today and a soup shake and bar, just planning on a black coffee later and any more water I down tonight will be a bonus. So I'm not quite home free for day one but I'm confident that I'll be fine for the rest of the evening. I would love to bottle the determination I feel now and bottle it because I know this will be a challenge! To the future me reading this back when I'm struggling " remember you really want this more than anything else, you can and will do this do not give in!!!"

Day 1 = 100%

Morning!! I have a bit of a rocky tummy this morning prob just my body getting used to the packs! So here's to a 100% day 2 I'll pop back later and update :-D

Day 2 going OK just tucking in to my mushroom soup at work it's not as bad as I remember it so fingers crossed that all the flavours will be better this time ( mushroom was my worst last time!). although I have changed the way I make it to in a mug with a spoon instead of in the blender, the odd lump is definitely better to cope with than frothy soup :argh:.

I've got a bar and shake to have tonight so I will be fine! I'll drop in later with another update.

Day 2 pretty much done, I've had a soup shake and bar and at least 4 litres of water :)

Not found it too bad !! Although I know it gets tougher ..... The hardest days for me in the past were day 3 and 4 and also the weekends .

But this time I know I'm going to do this! I just know it !

day3 ok so it's a bit more of a challenge today ! I knew it would be but that doesn't make it any easier. I have one pack lert to have and then if I'm honest I can't wait to go to bed :-(

Back