Janeys journey

janey6983

Is anybody out there !

Hi all

A little bit about me if anyone is interested, I'm not new to dieting but I am new to calorie counting. Two years ago I lost 10 stone in 18 months on slimming world , unfortunately I've now put back on 6 of those since the loss of my beloved dad last year.

I am a horrendous comfort eater ! If I'm stressed happy sad I eat ! But enough is enough !
On the 1st of may I joined my local gym and joined my fitness pal so I have all the tools it's up to me to make this happen !!

This week I've been to the gym on tues weds thurs so far I plan to go sat and Sunday and maybe swimming on Monday. At the gym I do 10 mins on the bike to warm up 10 mins on the cross trainer (nearly kills me) and 20 mins uphill walking on the treadmill I try to keep my heart rate around 140. I also did some resistance work on the machines on Friday ! I'm new to this gym lark so if anyone has any advice id really appreciate it.

I do get a personal trainer session but if I'm honest I'm too embarrassed to use it till I'm smaller ! I'm chuffed I made it into the gum in the first place !

Mfp has me on 1670 calories a day and I do eat back my excercise ones seems like a lot to me but I suppose I am larger that the average bear !

So weigh day today and I'm down 4 pounds to 21stone 9 lbs, if I'm honest I was a bit disappointed at first then I worked out that's 4lbs in 4 days ! So I couldnt really expect more !

If you've made it this far well done I'm impressed
Xxxx

Hi Janey! I had similar, lost 4 stone with SW a couple of years ago but put 3 back on.... have started with cc and exercise recently, and lost some again, so definitely getting there!

Don't feel disappointed with 4lbs, its a great start!

We can do it!!

Hi

Good for you 4lb is a great start and a realistic figure keep up the good work and you will be there in no time

Hi I'm Sarah,
I'm trying to do sw but ccing along side it, ( so I'm within cal's if I want something not on sw plan)
I really like the duet but I struggle a lot with the healthy b choice, because I want a sandwich and cereal in a day, so tend to try to stick to sw rules but relax it a bit if I fancy something :) as long as I'm in my cal's on mfp :)
Well done on losing 4lbs that's brilliant. Sorry about your dad. Xxx

Back