Janiebaby's weightloss road trip !!

janiebaby

Hiya , I'm starting a diary on here about my weight loss which i will do !!
Im 47 years old and have piled on 2 stone due to being off sick with a back condition .
I have been penciled in for a spinal fusion and bone graft in sept , so want to get some of this weight off before then to help aid recovery .
Also i have my oldest friends wedding annivesary next may , she has booked it at a posh country house hotel , so want to look super slim for that .
Im a tiny tich too so 1 pound looks like 3 on me !!!
Onwards and Upwards !!

I will walk to a shop today , there's a lidl's about 15 mins away
i need to get some semi milk so thats my exercise for the day .
feeling good and in control !!

Back from my walk !! i saw some nice ham so i got it and have decided to be red today , just finished a ham and egg salad , yum
Hubbie keeps saying that im eating more than i was before :D
ive told him to read the book before he makes anymore comments .
Grrrrrr !!

Well , Im sure its working as I do seem to feel a bit less bloated , my weigh in day is weds so will step on the scales then .
Ive been using a good body lotion to ward off stretch marks cos at 47 my skin is not as elastic as it used to be !:eek:
will do two 15 mins walks today and try out a new SW recipe !!
heres to another 100% day , I can do it and I will do it !!

Phew it's a hot one today , did one 15 min walk this morning and will do one later with the dog about 9ish when its cooler .
100% so far today

I swear my bumbag is getting smaller :D
Hope the scales indicate so tommorow ,
Planning for another 100% day today ,
i will try to do another 2 15 mins walks to day and do some light housework as well !!

The scales did indeed say that i have lost 2lbs this week :D im really pleased and hope to get another 2lbs next week .
its good to know its coming off !!

142grm cod with sliced spring onions , mushrooms, celery and toms , squeeze of lemon juice , baked in oven along with mashed potato and sweet potato , like duchess pots .
Home grown courgettes and cauili
jelly mousse for afters !!

Did'nt do my walks today as i got a sore back after doing some vacuming and hanging some washing out !
i will take the dog for a walk later !!

had a 30 min walk with the dog today :D
I swear i burnt off a few more calories pulling her on the lead , she was a bit stubborn , but then again beagles are known for it ,
still 100 % on the plan so far , im thinking i can really do this !!

Still being 100% on plan so far ,
ive decided to knock alcohol on the head for a couple of weeks , i have a small do to go to then so will stay off the drink until then .
i can feel and see the weight coming off !!

Still 100% on plan ,
Im really enjoying the food im doing ,
Hope i do well this week , my jeans do feel looser and my boobies are not so heavy ,
the flab is coming off my tummy which is where the extra weight landed !! :D

Woohoo weighed in this morning ,
Another 2lbs off making a total of 7lbs in 3 weeks :D !!
one half stone gone !!
3 more half stones to go !!!

Im so proud of myself , a friend bought me a bottle of wine when she popped round , and its a red one that i love , BUT i did say i was not going to drink for a couple of weeks ,
her son is 18 in two weeks , so a glass of champers will be that more appreciated on his birthday and make it a bit special .
said bottle of wine hasnt been opened at all !!!
i find i get the nibbles when i drink so thats the reason !!

Hi Janie, well done on your fab losses, thats brilliant. Also - double well done for resisting the wine! x

Hi Janie, well done on your fab losses, thats brilliant. Also - double well done for resisting the wine! x
thanks !! the bottle is still not open !!!
even with BB eviction night , i do like a glass of wine , but im that bloody determined :)
my bum is shrinking and i can see changes already !!
just got to keep going !!

Im having to put a belt on my jeans to stop them falling down :D
coming up to the end of my 4th week and WI tommorow !!
its my * week so will be happy if I STS or a little loss ,
i have been 100% all week though

Ive measured myself today
but didnt at the start of SW :(
never mind , i shall remeasure in a months time

Bust 39
Waist 33
hips 40
hope i see some shrinkage in a months time !!

Back