January 3rd for three month fitness progress loss

Ria2011

Does anyone wish to join a three month fitness progress Jan to the end of March . ITs up to you the hrs/min you put in each week or give yourself a Target for the 3 months

Ria11 -- 3hrs per week = (0- total 39hrs)

jane Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Me too!
Can we do it in countdown form like the weightloss challenges?

Shirleen 3x1 hour at gym = 39 hours (0hr done 39 hrs to go)

Can I join too? I really want to focus on exercise as I have been a bit lazy recently. I aim to do 3hrs per week either gym or running. I might even dust off the cross trainer, which at the moment looks more like a coat rack lol. X

Your all welcome :)
Its entirely up to you , which exercise you wish to do and how much time you spend doing it! Ive just gave myself 39 hrs to countdown with till end of march

Ria2011 said:
Does anyone wish to join a three month fitness progress Jan to the end of March . ITs up to you the hrs/min you put in each week or give yourself a Target for the 3 months

Shirleen --3 x 1hr per wk (0hr done 39hr to go)
Febbabe --
Still SHrinking --
MissGaga --

febbabe said:
Ria2011 ul think in stupid but how do i add my goal to the list ?

Ime going to try and alter things on my laptop than to use my iphone, cos i can only see to add quotes and nothing else, so i will let you know.

Still Shrinking said:
I thnk to start with Im going to try to increase my walking as I feel way too big to try anything else at the mo. Maybe try wii fit too. What is every one else doing?

Well ime going to start jogging, but also will be adding some casual dog walking too x

Ria2011 said:
Ime going to try and alter things on my laptop than to use my iphone, cos i can only see to add quotes and nothing else, so i will let you know.

How many hrs do you want to do and ill add them to list

Shirleen --3 x 1hr per wk (0hr done 39hr to go)
Febbabe -- 3 hrs per wk (0hr done 39hr to go)
Still SHrinking --
MissGaga -- 3 hrs per week (0 hr -39 to go)
ACC--O done 39hrs to go

Not longnow ladies :)

Back