JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

Mandlegrot

Gold Member
I always wondered where all the activity was! Seems I missed this sub-forum hahaha

I started a Jan challenge for those of us that can't see 3 months ahead. Feel free to come and join! put it in the 'teams and challenges' sub forum because I'm organised like that but can always start it here and delete that one, what do you all think?

Come and sign up :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ake-off-xmas-excess-lighter-you-new-year.html

I put 5.5 lb on the three weeks running up to Yule / Xmas and I would like to be rid of them by the end of January.

Q

I gained 1, but had gained just before Christmas too. However, I now have a (wait for it) FULLY FUNCTIONING KITCHEN! Yippee, so I am enjoying cooking once more. I am going to go for 4 lbs in Jan, I know thats low but I have two weeks holiday from this time next week ("celebrating" a big birthday).

Hi, I rather foolishly joined the week before Christmas! Not my cleverest idea! For Jan, I would love to lose 10lbs based on 4 weigh in days!

Thanks!

Hey all, I've added you to the main list on the main challenge page above - can you post any weight updates etc on that post rather than this one? As it might get a bit messy ;)

Good luck for first weigh in!!

First weigh in tonight and I lost 4lbs so I'm over the monk as usually I have very small losses.
I'm not sure how to update the graph you posted as I'm on my iPhone.
Good luck to everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back