January Sale = Nicki being over ambitious

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I've been thinking about it for a while and I found a bargain of a bike so I decided to order it.
This wouldn't be such a big deal for most people but I am not most people, I am a 23st women with chronic asthma who can barely walk up the stairs without keeling over.
My plan is to cycle around my area at night to try and build up my strength and stamina, when i'm a bit more confident and slimmer I'll attempt to cycle to work which is about 2 miles away.

The one thing that worries me is what people will think seeing the fat chick on the bike,

Has anyone started cycling when really big? has it helped your weight loss?

I've been thinking about it for a while and I found a bargain of a bike so I decided to order it.
This wouldn't be such a big deal for most people but I am not most people, I am a 23st women with chronic asthma who can barely walk up the stairs without keeling over.
My plan is to cycle around my area at night to try and build up my strength and stamina, when i'm a bit more confident and slimmer I'll attempt to cycle to work which is about 2 miles away.

The one thing that worries me is what people will think seeing the fat chick on the bike,

Has anyone started cycling when really big? has it helped your weight loss?

I havent but my brother has and still does bike to work and back and hes lost about 10 stone last year so yes it will help with the weight loss. Hes still big now.

Well done and good luck

nicki, whatever people think about seeing "a fat chick on a bike" tell them to eff off.
your the one thats being active, whilst they are sat in a car for that 2 mile journey. your cycling, better for you!

im a really slow runner, i always get stupid people shouting at me to speed up ect... but im not the one driving to the gym, im running there... says alot if your being active and the others are being idle :)

good luck, hope you enjoy the bike!

Back