Jawbone Up 24 - anyone else got one?

I got one for Christmas and have been so surprised by how much it has motivated me! I've done over 10,000 steps a day even through the festive period and have challenged myself to do that at the very least all through January, by which stage I'm hoping it will become normal and I can push it a bit further!

Its been easy staying active whilst I've been off work over Christmas. Now I'm back on my bum at work and noticing the difference. I'm only at 4755 steps so far today including a walk around the block at lunchtime to get some chicken salad.

Eeek, this could be trickier than I thought!

That's exactly what I do on my lunch without the band I would still be sat on my bum in the canteen. I feel like i'm letting the band down by not walking haha!

Ooooh, I've just created a thread asking about these, spot the forum newbie! Can't seem to find my way around yet! :/

Anywho, would you recommend the jawbone? Also, is there much difference between the Up and the Up 24 that people know of?

Cheers my dears x

I like mine. The only downside is that logging food on the app is a bit clunky. In terms of logging activity and sleep I find it really useful.

The Up 24 is wireless so connects automatically with the app when you have wifi. The others heads to be done manually. I think the main benefit comes from tracking throughout the day so that would be a lot more difficult without the wifi

I log my food in MFP and it synchs across as I found the food bit in the Jawbone a bit clunky too! I managed to break my band and had a week without one while they sent me a replacement, it's strange how lazy I got in the week without it on my wrist!

Back