Jawbone Wireless Up Move Activity & Sleep Tracker.

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
b&m £14,99

Move more, get fit, lose weight, and have fun doing it!

The Jawbone Activity Tracker comes in a bunch of brilliant colours that you can mix and match with accessories, so clip it on and wear it anywhere.

With an LED display and smart coach to guide you, the tracker doesn't just count your steps and track your sleep, it gets you over the hump and moving on your path to a better you.

Features:

• Smart Coach - gives you motivation and personalized insights you need to reach your goals, no matter where your day takes you. Plus it gets smarter over time as it gets to know you, insights and tips get better and better.
  • Activity Tracking - the simplest way to get credit for your steps, exercise and overall calories burned throughout the day. Knowing is the first step to get more active and stay motivated
  • Food Log - log your meals and track calories with the barcode scanner, restaurant menu search and food database.
  • Sleep Tracking - easily track hours slept and quality of sleep. The Smart Coach learns your habits then gives you personalised suggestions to help you get the most out of your sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed.
One strap included.

Available colours: Blue Burst, Grape Rose, Ruby Rose, Slate Rose

316268-jawbone-activity-tracker-31.jpg

I got one yesterday (see my post in https://www.minimins.com/threads/wh...else-thats-useful.40089/page-565#post-7931570). It's really good. Not just for tracking steps, sleep but also food (ios version). I also had an online chat with someone in support called Lisa about how to add food, and she was really helpful. I've had pedometers but never had a proper activity tracker and I love. People with Fitbits and more expensive trackers may turn their nose up at this, but it's really good value. It comes with both the clip on attachment and a wrist strap. Works with ios and Android.

Back