• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jaycey, where are you???

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I'M HERE, I'M HERE!!!!!

Sorry folks, I'm here - I thought I was just going to rush in, get weighed and grab the food - but no, I got counselled! I was in there nearly an hour, and she went through every single day and every question I had, it was brilliant. (Then I had to do hubby's dinner when I got in, have only just sat down!)

Anyway, the weight loss was 6½ pounds! :D :D (I thought it would be about 5!) I'm really pleased, and it makes it all worthwhile.

And I'm changing to Mondays from next week, so I can join the Monday crew - yay!!

(All I need to do now is to work out how to change my ticker - it's a weird one! :confused:)

Sorry folks, I'm here - I thought I was just going to rush in, get weighed and grab the food - but no, I got counselled! I was in there nearly an hour, and she went through every single day and every question I had, it was brilliant. (Then I had to do hubby's dinner when I got in, have only just sat down!)

Anyway, the weight loss was 6½ pounds! :D :D (I thought it would be about 5!) I'm really pleased, and it makes it all worthwhile.

And I'm changing to Mondays from next week, so I can join the Monday crew - yay!!

(All I need to do now is to work out how to change my ticker - it's a weird one! :confused:)
I am so pleased for you hon, that is great news. Doesn't it feel great? Glad you are changing to a Monday. We can all be together now hehehehehe xx

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Thank you all!! (Sorted my ticker out now, phew!) Yes, I do like strawberries, can you tell, lol?! :D (But not strawberry flavour, only the real thing - and English ones too. I can wait - a lovely English summer strawberry will be my reward!) Aren't we all doing well? We ought to start up a 'Club Monday', lol! :)

Thank you all!! (Sorted my ticker out now, phew!) Yes, I do like strawberries, can you tell, lol?! :D (But not strawberry flavour, only the real thing - and English ones too. I can wait - a lovely English summer strawberry will be my reward!) Aren't we all doing well? We ought to start up a 'Club Monday', lol! :)
Babe, what did you do last week, your ticker says you lost 15 kg, that's over 30lbs lol lol

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Babe, what did you do last week, your ticker says you lost 15 kg, that's over 30lbs lol lol
I know - it's this fancy ticker - I love it but I can't work it properly, lol lol! :confused: :p (Will have to have another go!)