Jaydes Food Diary - 6 stone by xmas

jayde1148

Gold Member
Have decided to keep track on here to help me with my xmas challenge.

I am doing green days.

6/6/2012

Breakfast: Mango, banana, peppermint tea

Lunch: leftover quorn bolognaise loaded with veggies, french fries crisps (4)

Dinner: Quorn chilli with mixed beans and loads of veggies, rice and a fried egg on top in fry light. HEA cheese grated on top. 2x hifi light for dessert (HEB)

Snacks: lemon hifi on coffee break at work with a cappucino (HEA+B), 1/4 cucumber crudites, coffee with almond milk (1), french fries (4), several peppermint and fennel teas

Total 9 syns for today :)

Todays food...

Breakfast: A big fruit salad with fat free mango yoghurt, peppermint tea.

Lunch: Homemade sweetpotato soup, 6x wholemeal crackerbread (B) 5x Laughing Cow light (A)

Dinner: Linda McCartney sausage, leak cabbage and potato pie, ketchup (1.5)

Snacks: SW Roulade (1), quavers (4.5) Harvest Morn bar (3.5) several peppermint teas, cappucino (A)

Total syns 10.5

Had late night so didn't update yesterday so here it is...

Breakfast : fruit salad and yoghurt (.5)

Lunch : mug shot, banana

Dinner : went to chiquitos and ordered a veggie chilli burrito and asked for salad instead of chips :) so that shouldn't be too bad, closest thing online was 7sys. Had.chilli poppers to start gonna guess at 10 syns

No dessert so hopefully I did ok with eating out.

Snacks : Clementines, mint teas

Today so far I've had a banana on the run for brekkie and a jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw for lunch (6)

Todays food

B: banana

L: jacket potato, cheese (Ax2) coleslaw and butter (6)

D:
My salad is lush!

View attachment 52100

Lambs lettuce, rocket, beetroot,.tomato, Linda McCartney sausages, 55g rf houmous (b) homemade potato salad with spring onions and peas (1.5) and some crispy onions (1)

Snacks: mint teas, 2x kallo rice cakes with dark choc (5)

Total syns 13.5

Back