• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jaysh's food diary...here we go!

Jaysh

My weight goes up and down like a yoyo, i normally lose it all, stay there for a few months and then chocolate addict gets the better of me and up it goes again.
I used to love running but I had an operation on my back in dec and i can no longer run, I work on our farm and have 8 horses so hopefully will get plenty of exercise without being able to run.

I've been on the slimming world plan before, never gone to a group though, done it by following other peoples menus and buying a couple of SW books. I find it the easiest plan to follow. I am quite weak and sometimes i will have a setback and eat copious amounts of chocolate (that is my biggest downfall!)
Am going to keep a diary and hopefully will keep on track, although i havent really learned about syn values yet.

B - 2 poached eggs on 2 slices ww danish bread. tea with sweetener, dash skimmed milk.
L - sweet & sour mugshot,LF muller rice & banana, diet coke.
D- breaded fish, SW chips & mushy peas.

S-curley wurley, plum, slice of dry ww danish bread with LF sweet chilli cheese spread.pear, apple
Syns muller rice = 10
curley wurley = 6
philadelphia =2
Total 18 ...oops that comes from not realising low fat muller rice is 10 syns!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Jaysh

Today I weighed and I'm 11st 6 &3/4 really happy with that weeks weight loss!
B - mushroom/egg& new potatoes fried in low cal spray.
Baked beans & bacon.

L - homemade carrot, sprout & onion soup, 2 slices ww danish bread with 2 slices lean ham, very low fat mayo.

D - Roast chicken, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, new potatoes & 2 tsps mint jelly.

S- pear, banana, muller rice
Syns 1.5 for mint jelly & 10 syns for LF muller rice (yikes, didnt realise there would be that many in there & i've got a fridgeful!)

Syns total 11.5

Last edited:

Jaysh

B - beans, egg, mushrooms, fried new potatoes,
L - carrot/sprout & onion soup, muller yogurt & banana
D - grilled sirloin, lettuce, tomatoes, grapes, low fat cole slaw, 2 x extra light triangles.
syns. coleslaw 3.5
twix - 14 syns.
total 17.5...oops! maybe less syns tomorrow!