Jealous/paranoid hubby???? :( feeling the need to eat!

Jnolan

Hi all I'm not sure If this applies to anyone else or If it's just my man :s
Well basically been on cd 3 weeks and lost 13lb and I feel great!! So much happier, more energy for my 2 yr old too :) however, tonight he asked what minimins was and accused me of wanting to flaunt pictures of myself (to men) firstly I dont even have a proper profile as I'm new and secondly ive yet to meet a man on here! I couldnt believe it! I explained it was a support group and he was not interested!! :/

My mate went on to my fb profile and said bet your missing Christian lol ( as in Christian grey in 50 shades of grey novel- book I'm currently hooked on ) he went mental accusing me of seeing someone! I actually thought he was taking the pi** at first but he wasn't!
I don't know what's got into him, he so suspicious of everything I do even when I went for my weigh in I was apparently gone for too long! An hour! She lives 15 min away tho!! God i dont know what to say or think. It's really stressing me out and now I'm thinking sod it pack it all in and eat what u like! It's less of a headache!
He says he's proud of me but his paranoia is getting out of control?!!
What do I do! I'm so confused ! :(((( x

Jnolan said:
Hi all I'm not sure If this applies to anyone else or If it's just my man :s
Well basically been on cd 3 weeks and lost 13lb and I feel great!! So much happier, more energy for my 2 yr old too :) however, tonight he asked what minimins was and accused me of wanting to flaunt pictures of myself (to men) firstly I dont even have a proper profile as I'm new and secondly ive yet to meet a man on here! I couldnt believe it! I explained it was a support group and he was not interested!! :/

My mate went on to my fb profile and said bet your missing Christian lol ( as in Christian grey in 50 shades of grey novel- book I'm currently hooked on ) he went mental accusing me of seeing someone! I actually thought he was taking the pi** at first but he wasn't!
I don't know what's got into him, he so suspicious of everything I do even when I went for my weigh in I was apparently gone for too long! An hour! She lives 15 min away tho!! God i dont know what to say or think. It's really stressing me out and now I'm thinking sod it pack it all in and eat what u like! It's less of a headache!
He says he's proud of me but his paranoia is getting out of control?!!
What do I do! I'm so confused ! :(((( x

Take him with u to weigh in let him wait outside and show him the books I know what u mean mine gets like that when. I'm on here a lot but I showed him my diary and he realises now what it is and he is trying don't give up though keep with it u r doing this for u not him or anyone else and u deserve to be happy with how u feel xxxx

Perhaps he's feeling abit insecure in himself, as you lose weight and your light starts to shine the spotlight might turn back on him and it could make him feel like you'll find someone 'better' when you get slim and people (men in particular) will start to notice you! Try to explain why you're doing the diet, it sounds like he's supportive in theory but the reality of you transforming in front of his eyes might be alot for him to handle especially given your fabulous losses so fat! :)

Oopsie!!!

tell hime to get a user name and come and join :) its not all about weight here :)

Has he shown signs of jealousy before? Or is just now because you are starting to lose weight?

There is nothing worse than someone who is jealous... i've got to be honest, that one is a deal-breaker... He's got to trust you - for goodness sake, you were only out of the house for an hour. You say you've got a young baby, so you're time has probably been spent on him for the last two years and you've probably haven't had much time to yourself. He probably doesn't like it that you are doing something for yourself - for a change!!

He is probably insecure, and men are funny, odd creatures... i hope he starts to realise what a t*at he's being.... (don't mean to call your hubbie names - no offence!! lol), and he starts to be supportative towards you.

Well done on your losses - you are doing great!!

Lx

Been with my partner 4 years, we've lived together a while now in our own house..
She didn't want me to start cambridge, she said i'd get skinny and leave her LOL. I know it was her insecurities speaking..
I've lost 4 stone in 15 weeks, and slowly slowly she's being a little more supportive, she started cambridge last week & we now have the same CDC and we're doing it together which is really lovely :) x x

xSinead said:
Been with my partner 4 years, we've lived together a while now in our own house..
She didn't want me to start cambridge, she said i'd get skinny and leave her LOL. I know it was her insecurities speaking..
I've lost 4 stone in 15 weeks, and slowly slowly she's being a little more supportive, she started cambridge last week & we now have the same CDC and we're doing it together which is really lovely :) x x

Sinead thats great that your partner is doing the CD with you now, that must be great not having someone in the house cooking yummy food and eating in front of you! Wow you are on week 16 that's amazing! I am on Day 16 and that already feels like a lifetime, I can't even imagine getting to week 16!! Well done you!!

Annoyingly for this thread my boyfriend is hugely supportive, he wants me to lose weight so I become more confidence about the way I look and happier in my own body, he comments daily on how proud he is and the progress I am making, I did however sit him down at the beginning and make him read the book and look over all of my Cambridge stuff, he also has Minimins app on his iPad and often comes home showing me posts and inspirational pics saying that'll be you soon!! :)

Maybe get your hubby more involved? Maybe the more he understands it the more supportive he will become!!

Sinead thats great that your partner is doing the CD with you now, that must be great not having someone in the house cooking yummy food and eating in front of you! Wow you are on week 16 that's amazing! I am on Day 16 and that already feels like a lifetime, I can't even imagine getting to week 16!! Well done you!!

Annoyingly for this thread my boyfriend is hugely supportive, he wants me to lose weight so I become more confidence about the way I look and happier in my own body, he comments daily on how proud he is and the progress I am making, I did however sit him down at the beginning and make him read the book and look over all of my Cambridge stuff, he also has Minimins app on his iPad and often comes home showing me posts and inspirational pics saying that'll be you soon!! :)

Maybe get your hubby more involved? Maybe the more he understands it the more supportive he will become!!

Deffinately a good idea getting your partner involved :)

I'm on week 16 but i'll be on cambridge until Christmas when i get to my goal, almost half way there now :) x

Omg that's crazy definitely show him the app and tell him to read it xx

HOWEVER..... Should I be worried. My new fiancé has not even questioned anything infact don't think he notices when I'm having a shake looool. The only thing he knows is about lil_legs and her pizza addiction looool x

I wouldn't be worried missie. That shows yours is a guddun. Decent men don't want to hold their women back, they want them to get healthy.

Op is he usually so jealous and controlling? I wouldn't be putting up with that tbh.

Fab story , holly cow , 4 stone in 15 weeks , bring it on !

Fab story , holly cow , 4 stone in 15 weeks , bring it on !

Ms JMC how are you finding it noticed you started on the 6th? xxx You must be reaping the benefits now xx

Back