Jelly Belly!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Bimbie Finn, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all, Just Wondering if anyone could give me any advice i am doing my own sensable eating plan of eating three meals aday snacks in between if needed but cutting out junk/rubbish foods i am about 1 stone off target :) and ive never been this close before, however had got a jelly belly not had any children its due to been oveweight, i do go on my crosstrainer at home and do 100 ab crunches at night but doesnt seem to be doing much i am 13st and 5ft 8" tall any tips would be appericated
    Thanks xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The ab crunches should do it but it will take time. I have joined a gym to tone up and my program has been set to target my problem areas, one of those being my jelly belly!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.