Jelly Belly!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Bimbie Finn, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, Just Wondering if anyone could give me any advice i am doing my own sensable eating plan of eating three meals aday snacks in between if needed but cutting out junk/rubbish foods i am about 1 stone off target :) and ive never been this close before, however had got a jelly belly not had any children its due to been oveweight, i do go on my crosstrainer at home and do 100 ab crunches at night but doesnt seem to be doing much i am 13st and 5ft 8" tall any tips would be appericated
    Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    The ab crunches should do it but it will take time. I have joined a gym to tone up and my program has been set to target my problem areas, one of those being my jelly belly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.