Jelly question

Tracee

Hi All...

Does anyone else make up small jellies using MAM and a small amount of water flavourings? I read a reply yesterday saying you can't have the MAM and water flavouring in the same day. I'm now wondering if this is why my losses are so low when I am sticking to this plan religiously apart from the small jelly at the end of the day. Oooops!!

Hi All...

Does anyone else make up small jellies using MAM and a small amount of water flavourings? I read a reply yesterday saying you can't have the MAM and water flavouring in the same day. I'm now wondering if this is why my losses are so low when I am sticking to this plan religiously apart from the small jelly at the end of the day. Oooops!!

You can have MAM and water flavourings in the same day.

Enjoy :)

Thanks KD.. I had a sulk on thinking I had to give up my small pot of lovingly prepared jelly...LOL. My water retention is huge, so I think it's probably down to this why the inches are falling off but the scale weight looks slower!

How do you make jelly?

Hi Mia

I make it with one scoop of MAM whisked thoroughly in a little warm water until dissolved.... 1/2 teaspoon water flavouring, this is personal taste really.. add more if you need the flavour stronger.... add cold water up to one pint and stir. I then add one tiny splash of food colouring (not sure if this is allowed, but I tried to eat the jelly without it and it's colourless and weird) A tiny splash of colouring makes it "real jelly"... put in the fridge until set... Try it.. it's nice after your last shake/soup on an evening.

Enjoy! :D

Back