Jellybabies FINAL journey

Jellybabie

Silver Member
Hi
I have done LL a couple of times before. Unfortunately having put all the weight back on i am now onto my final journey. This time will be different as i WILL maintail my weight this time. I am almost 2 weeks into my journey and i lost 10lbs in the 1st 11 days. I know from experience the first couple of weeks are the hardest and after that it gets sooo much easier being 100% abstinent. Wish me luck! I hope to get some support on this journey and in return i will support you too. Thanks for reading.

thanks Minerva!
So its the 2nd day of week 5 and everything is still going smoothly. 100% on plan. Really Really want to stay 100% till i get to goal. Its quiet on here nowadays so im spending quite alot of time reading historic diaries and the amount of people who have a lapse and cant get back on track is terrifying. So many people think that when they are a stone or 2 from target that they can lose the rest of it themselves and its such an evident pattern which brings failure! I have done it myself in the past too and totally understand it. I HOPE HOPE HOPE i can keep my mind where it is and my eye on the Prize! I am going away in August ( which will be my first time on a plane since i was 3! ) to visit my partners family as its his dads 60th birthday party. It will be the first time that i am meeting them and i want to look amazing. I want my partner to look at me and be proud to call his girlfriend. I am sure he already is... but i want to feel it too! I am so much happier in life that i have been over the past few years before i met my boyfriend. I ended my unhappy marriage nearly 3 years ago and met my partner 2 years ago. I have 1 daughter who is 4 years old and i now have a job that i love. I can really say for the first time in a long time i feel truly happy. The only thing i hate is my weight. Anyway i will stop rambling on now. Weigh in on Thursday. Only need 1.5lbs to get to 1 and a half stone gone.
Will just write a little about the packs. 1st time on LL they never had mealpacks, it was practically a liquid diet apart from the 1 bar a day. the fact that bars arent limited to 1 now makes a huge difference and i was very sceptical about the meal packs and the very thought of them was gross! BUT.................. I LOVE THEM!!!!! Dont know how i managed without the last time lol! I am now not having ANY shakes! I have 1 or 2 bars and a double mealpack! LOVE the shepherds pie! I jazz it up with some chilli flakes and paprika! The only downside is the portions are tiny but they are YUMMY!
Anyway.....bye for now
Diane xxx

Well done! You're flying through it! :D I'm glad you're motivated, I wish I could find some motivation too :p When I did LL a few years ago - it really was just sweet shakes, but the options of foods is a lot better now! :D
Do dip in on Exante/Cambridge/Lipotrim forums, they seem to be more active! There're still people doing VLCD's and are going through the same things x

Well done you that's amazing results and I completely get where you coming from I am doing Cambridge (5weeks ) and I am already panicking about A) achieving my goals and B) what happens afterwards ! And maintaining my weight loss , I don't want to have gone through all this just to put it back on again
I hope you have a lovely weekend

I was doing calorie counting for a few weeks, but something in my brain isn't clicking right :p So I think I'll take the plunge and do S&S for a while and see where I am, hopefully I'll be able to stick to it! :)

yay! Glad to have some company in here! Lol. How long have you been SSing Alyson? We can do this! TOGETHER...hope we can support each other all the way. Abstinence really works for me. If i where to cheat then i would be constantly thinking about food so im glad to be free of that for now. I absolutely LOVE cooking though... no calories in a sniff! Haha.
Min... hello again! You know you CAN stick to it if you really want to! Maybe buy something in the size you want to be to help motivate you... its works for me!

6 weeks this week ! I am completely the same I cook loads for my family I think it makes me feel like I amnt avoiding food totally and as you said no calories in a sniff
I almost bought a dress the other day but bottled it at the last minute as I got scared ! Bloody idiot I am
But like you no choices mean no bad ones , so it's black and white and I can't go wrong (hopefully)
Have a lovely weekend everyone

Today is a good day. Just before Christmas i had to ditch my work trousers. They where so uncomfortably tight and the fat was spilling out over the top and stretching the fabric to the max. I felt totally disgusting. I didnt want anyone to look at me and wished the ground would just open up and swallow me. I felt soooo low. Went out and bought bigger trousers but was determined to change how i felt by changing the way i looked. Today i am now wearing those ditched trousers. They are so comfy again. I am very happy. Next will be a smaller size!

Wow that's awesome well done !!! Skinny Minnie Really well done it's the little things we achieve that's sometimes have the biggest boost xxx

well... where do i begin?
It was TOTM last week and i felt soo hungry. DECIDED to eat low carb meals at the weekend. Succeeded in doing so...but almost like a green light to eat ANYTHING low carb! Arghh... so...decided straight back 100% on Monday with intention of allowing myself low carb again at weekends. Its not wednesday and still not had a 100% day! Monday i was fine all day then when i came home i had a leg of cooked chicken and some cheese on my spag bol foodpack! (not nice btw)
Yesterday i had more cheese at night and a slice of roast pork!
Tonight i am having real spag bol with butternut squash spirals instead of pasta! Dont know why i am choosing to eat. It is so much easier when you dont. I really dont want to fail. I have another 5 stone to lose. I want to look and feel great going away in August. Any advice girls?

Diane xxx

Well your choices are healthy, but with an abstinence diet it is a slippery slope... Maybe your body does need it, but you mentally have to say ONE day a week you can have a preplanned low-carb meal. That way you know you are not depriving yourself and it's something to look forward to. That works for me sometimes, it makes me put off eating 'off-plan' as I know in X days I can have a little extra. Otherwise, maybe have this week as a 'break' week sort of thing (some VLCD's do it) so you mix foodpacks with a bit of food as you are doing (so the LL Lite approach) and know that on Monday you will go back to it 100%, and you (hopefully) will plan not to have those options around in the house to tempt you! That week will be hard again because you'd broken the food/pack barrier, but you know how easy it is once you've decided to stick to it on week 2.
In any case, you WILL lose weight if you are eating low calorie/low-carb, would it help to track calories? That way you know you have a limit and you know how much you're having so it doesn't spiral out? :) It's about a feeling of control at the end of the day.
x

Thanks Minerva!
Went to weigh in last nice and stayed the same! That should have been a warning light! NO....i come home...eat crisps and biscuits!
I am definately trying to sabotage myself! Had a chat with a girl on a Facebook group and talking to her was like a lightbulb moment. I had decided to do 100% from Monday as have a family meal out on Saturday but that was just giving myelf the excuse to have a weekend binge! I know myself better than that! I know from past history what my dieting failures look like....this time needs to be different.....i will NOT FAIL! So....100% today! 1 mesl tomorrow then back to 100% NO EXCUSES!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!! Thanks for the support! Means alot!
Diane xxx

Aaah, the 'meal' in the future that throws things off :p I know that one all too well! It sort of feels like what's the point of being good if there's a meal that will mess things up anyway! Haha, sometimes, on rare occasions I actually manage to reason with myself that 1 day off (rather than 5) is fine and it makes sense to stay 100%. Other times something throws in the towel and just decides only to be good after the event is over :p
I'm glad you found the source of your 'crooked' thinking though, it's always good to think things through!
You WILL get there, you CAN do this!
x

Thanks Min!
Well... did eat at the meal. Was lovely btw! But never felt bad about it but am having a low carb meal again tonight and a glass of wine! 100% from tomorrow. No excuses. Back to work tomorrow so it is easier to get back on track with my normal routine. Hoping for any loss this week. Been invited to a wedding 16th June so i am hoping to get to 10 stone 7 for then which is my new adjusted target. Will need an average loss of 4lbs per week.
Diane xxx

Thanks Min!
Well... did eat at the meal. Was lovely btw! But never felt bad about it but am having a low carb meal again tonight and a glass of wine! 100% from tomorrow. No excuses. Back to work tomorrow so it is easier to get back on track with my normal routine. Hoping for any loss this week. Been invited to a wedding 16th June so i am hoping to get to 10 stone 7 for then which is my new adjusted target. Will need an average loss of 4lbs per week.
Diane xxx

Hope it is going well for you today x

Back