JellyBellys step closer to regaining some of life(confidence back)

I joined here well ove 2 years ago and have never really written anything but I am still struggling with my weight so thought right lets get into this show people what I am eating so I can see where and when I am going wrong... I started slimming world for probably the 6th time last week I've had a tough week so haven't followed to the T and feel like I have put on so I am going to get weighed tomorrow and start afresh then Wednesday and hopefully get some weight off before xmas... my only problem is all the works dos coming up and the meals to be eaten :( I sometimes feel like not going out as I don't want to fail again!!

Good luck jellybelly - you can still have your nights out if you plan and possibly flexi syn. Lots keep a diary on here and I do think it helps, it will give you support and give others ideas when they see what your eating.

I totall don't deserve it as I have been crap this week and even went out for dinner today which I never normally do on a weigh day but I lost 4.5lbs... so back on in 100% tomorrow going for 3.5lbs to get my 1st half a stone... would be nice to get it before my works do next friday... Next week my plan in my head is to have no sins until the Friday then no sins till weigh day... Hope it may work who knows I am determined to work at this.

Right planning going to have original day as I seem to better on that

HEA Semi Skimmed Milk (measured portion)
HEB 2 slices of bread - using wholemeal but would you think calorie controlled is what they are on about???

Breakfast
Scrambled egg
Bacon
2 slices of bread

is this breakfast ok??

Lunch
Chicken
cucumber
carrots

think this is ok as I have had my veg

Dinner
Mushroom stir fry with chicken