Auburn

x x x
New Plan - New Start!
Weightwatchers | 42 ProPoints per day | 49 ProPoints per week

Week One: Day One. Friday 12.11.10

Breakfast - [7pp]
2 x toast, ham & ketchup, banana
Lunch - [13pp]
leftovers from tea last night - 150g sirloin steak, 60g pasta, 30g philly and generic pasta sauce made with onion, pepper, garlic and chopped tomatoes.
Tea - [12pp]
chicken, generic red sauce made with tomatoes onions and herbs, rice
Supper - [8pp]
cheese & crackers with sliced tomato
Sheer Gluttony - [5pp]
Bran flakes and milk
Work Snacks - [6pp]
WW Country Cake Slice and a small slice of birthday cake

Total - 42 daily pp + 9 weekly pp

General overview of the day - Stress at work, stress from the fella, comfort eating.

Bring it on, day two...!

Looking good Jen! Stress at work, stress from the fella, comfort eating - just what the extra 49 weekly allowance is for! Good luck for the rest of the week Jen :).

Lesley
x

Day Two - Saturday 13.11.2010

Breakfast [8pp]

WW Bagel (4), 30g Philly (1) and a WW Red Berry Bar (3?).
Snack [4]
Toast (2) & jam (2)
Lunch [13]
4 x Quorn Big Bites (8)
1 bread roll (4)
1 cheese slice (1)
Dinner [10]
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (6)
2 slices of garlic bread (4)
Snacks [5]
1 x Pink & White
1 x THL Profiterole dessert

Total - 40 Daily pp

General overview of the day - Boring saturday at home doing eff all. Feeling a tad fed up and low. Genuinely felt too stuffed for comfort eating... Impressed with the homemade cannelloni, didn't quite get the seasoning correct, but it was good enough for little ol' me..

Roll on Day Three - The Day of the Bacon Roll :D

Hi auburn! sorry for snooping in you diary! you diary looks great and some yummy things going on there!

No problem at all :) You're more than welcome to have a snoop aboot, get some ideas.... I have been known to try some experimental things, I will always warn if it comes out weird though... Like the tuna korma... don't mix the two, it's nae good.... :p

Sunday food
Breakfast - Bacon Roll :) [8]
Lunch - Chicken Wings & 2 slices of bread [17]
Tea - Carbonara made with philly and ham, 2 slices garlic bread [10pp]
Almighty chocolate binge following the breaking of the fridge... don't ask :p [15pp]

Total = 42 daily pp + 8 weekly pp
32 weekly pp left

Week One: Day Four: Monday 15.11.10

Breakfast - [6pp]
WW Bagel (4)
slice of cheese (1)
30g ham (1)
Lunch - [5pp]
Ham salad sandwich, no mayo, no marg, or nowt
Tea - [14pp]
Asda Singapore Noodles (10)
2 slices brown bread (4)
Supper - [8pp]
3 slices TLC Garlic Bread
2 cheese slices
Work Snacks - [11pp]
cookie (5)
Muller strawberry shortcake yogurt (6)
Diet Coke (0)

Total - 42 daily pp + 2 weekly pp
30 weekly pp remaining

General overview of the day - Distracted at work, could have been so much better foodwise, but will compensate tomorrow with 3 healthy homecooked meals :) Must be less stressed with things that are out of my control!

Last edited:
Hi Jen - good to see you are still going strong. Your meals look really nice - fancy trying the carbonara myself, was it as nice as it sounds?

Good luck for your WI this week Jen.

Lesley
x

Thanks Lesley! :)
It's the best, really quick to make and so so easy. I like it best with the garlic & herb philly, but it works with the plain stuff too, with plenty of black pepper. All I do is cook the pasta, then put a tablespoon of philly in a pan, melt that with a splash of skimmed milk to get it runny enough and then chuck in the sliced up ham, season it, stir it all up and scoff the lot :D Easy done!

It also works well with chicken, broccoli, bacon, I've made a stroganoff style thing with sliced beef and mushrooms, and I quite often do a small tin of tuna, 200g chopped tomatoes, and a tbsp philly to make it look like that mascarpone tomato sauce... :)

Gotta love philly :) By the way, I say philly, it works just as well with the tesco/morrisons cheap brands too thankfully, I only get the real philly when its on promotion ;)

For the record - This is not how you do it......

Week One: Day Five: Tuesday 16.11.10

Breakfast - [9pp]
Toasted Roll (4)
2 Poached Eggs (4)
Mushrooms (0)
Ketchup (1)
Lunch - [8pp]
Burger
Tea - [10pp]
Bolognese made with turkey mince, pasta, carrot, pepper, tomatoes, spices, erbs, and stock (7)
Parmesan (1)
Slice of bread for moppin (2)
Supper - NOT ALLOWED!!!!!
Comfort Eatin's - [32pp]
Chocolate Sponge cake with Chocolate Sauce (30)
2 pink & whites (2)

Total - 42 daily pp + 17 weekly pp
13 weekly pp remaining

Sounds like how I do it Jen! ;)
Your still on plan so no need to worry, you are doing fab and seem more in control of your 'out of control' monents.
I cant wait to find out how this week has gone for me. I really hope to have a loss but im not sure thats going to happen.
*fingers crossed for both of us*

Thanks Lesley! :)
It's the best, really quick to make and so so easy. I like it best with the garlic & herb philly, but it works with the plain stuff too, with plenty of black pepper. All I do is cook the pasta, then put a tablespoon of philly in a pan, melt that with a splash of skimmed milk to get it runny enough and then chuck in the sliced up ham, season it, stir it all up and scoff the lot :D Easy done!

It also works well with chicken, broccoli, bacon, I've made a stroganoff style thing with sliced beef and mushrooms, and I quite often do a small tin of tuna, 200g chopped tomatoes, and a tbsp philly to make it look like that mascarpone tomato sauce... :)

Gotta love philly :) By the way, I say philly, it works just as well with the tesco/morrisons cheap brands too thankfully, I only get the real philly when its on promotion ;)

Jen, thanks for the details of the carbonara - I might just do that this week - ideal when I get home from work quick and easy and not too much washing up :D. You're a star!

Lesley
x

No problem at all :) You're more than welcome to have a snoop aboot, get some ideas.... I have been known to try some experimental things, I will always warn if it comes out weird though... Like the tuna korma... don't mix the two, it's nae good.... :p

Sunday food
Breakfast - Bacon Roll :) [8]
Lunch - Chicken Wings & 2 slices of bread [17]
Tea - Carbonara made with philly and ham, 2 slices garlic bread [10pp]
Almighty chocolate binge following the breaking of the fridge... don't ask :p [15pp]

Total = 42 daily pp + 8 weekly pp
32 weekly pp left

Haha the fridge broke?!?! maybe you shouldnt of had that chocolate...... Karma can be a *****!
lol

Haha the fridge broke?!?! maybe you shouldnt of had that chocolate...... Karma can be a *****!
lol

Haha, what happened was: I'm kinda housesitting my blokes place while he's working away, and he's got all manner of jars and stuff heaped in the door of the fridge... I thought on the saturday - That jar's gonna fall off one of these days.
Then the sunday I opened the door, and bang to rights, the jar fell on the glass shelf and shattered it!! Luckily the jar of stinky lime chilli chutney :jelous: remained intact, I wouldnt have wanted to clean that up, it'd be stinkin!!

Anyway, we has a replacement shelf on it's way, hopefully it will be here before he gets back ;)

Quicky update -

Wednesday 17.11.10
Toasted roll & 200g beans (8)
Leftover Bolognese, honkin' of garlic, oops! (7)
Fishcake, homemade chips, broccoli & ketchup (12)
Snacks @ work: Yogurt, WW cake, and cookies (10)Total = 40

Thursday - 18.11.10 - Weigh In Day
Breakfast - 2 ww bagels, 100g ham (one at home, one at work) (11)
Lunch - BLT Sandwich, no mayo (6)
Crisps (3)
Tea - Chicken curry, chapati & rice (24)
Snacks - Apple, banana (0)

Total = 44

Weigh In - Down 1lb.

Hurrah!

Quicky update -

Wednesday 17.11.10
Toasted roll & 200g beans (8)
Leftover Bolognese, honkin' of garlic, oops! (7)
Fishcake, homemade chips, broccoli & ketchup (12)
Snacks @ work: Yogurt, WW cake, and cookies (10)Total = 40

Thursday - 18.11.10 - Weigh In Day
Breakfast - 2 ww bagels, 100g ham (one at home, one at work) (11)
Lunch - BLT Sandwich, no mayo (6)
Crisps (3)
Tea - Chicken curry, chapati & rice (24)
Snacks - Apple, banana (0)

Total = 44

Weigh In - Down 1lb.

Hurrah!

Well done on the lb off Jen! You have been having some lovely meals so it looks like this plan suites you. Keep up the great work!

Have a lovely weekend :)

Lesley
x

Thanks Lesley! I do like the plan, it seems so much easier to live with than the Discover plan did, I dunno if that's just to me...!

Friday food - 50pp in total, so that's 8 of this weekly allowance gone.
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on toast with ketchup (9)
Lunch - I knew they were getting pizza at work, so I took my own WW pepperoni one, cooked it on thursday night! (13)
Tea - Went out with some of the IT guys, we had a combo platter thing, and I've estimated that the selection of garlic mushrooms, potato skins and chicken pieces came to 26..
Snacks - Apple, Banana, Snackajacks from Multipack (2)

Week Two: Day Two. Saturday 20.11.10

Breakfast - [8pp]
Bacon roll with ketchup
Lunch - [13pp]
3 lamb samosas, turkey curry and a chapati
Tea - [12pp]
Steak, homemade chips, broccoli, carrot and peppercorn sauce
Supper - [6pp]
WW Country Cake Slice, hot chocolate options, Walkers light crisps

Total - 39 daily pp

Attachments

• 101120L.JPG
    101120L.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 101120T.JPG
    101120T.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 166
wow! love seein pics of your food

Thanks Katie, it's the interesting spuds, innit.... You'll rarely see a regular bog standard square chip on one of my plates ;)

Not had a wonderful food day today with an unsuccessful shopping trip upsetting me to the point of eating half a loaf of bread....

Total of 54 points.
Breakfast was a grilled portabello mushroom with cream cheese and salmon
Lunch - jacket potato and chicken
Tea - Leftover curry from yesterday
Snacks - bread bread and more bread, and a WW Pannacotta dessert.

Must get right back on it tomorrow, I am within points, so not "failing" as such, but binging on bread is a bad habit in my book. Not what I want to do!!! Off to plan some meals for the week, lots of yummy stuff, healthy stuff, to have !!!

Back