Jennies Diary

jen365

Hey,ive recently switched over to atkins and got down to 136 and the same thing that always happens-happened.I stay at that number for a couple of weeks and then i get bored and cheat.ie the last 2 days..major carb binge.
So ive deceided to keep a journal to keep myself in line.
No more cheating!!

Morning Jen, Hi and welcome. I agree, a diary is a good way of keeping track and hopefully keeping us clean and green. :)

Thank you for the welcome.Well i got back on track yesterday and had mainly eggs and fish salads as was Ash Wednesday.Weighed in at 137.5 this morning.Have been 139 for last few days so im happy with that.

Today so far:

2 HB eggs with butter
Steak with salad

Later will probably have some tuna and salad.
I also take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil daily with a flaxseed oil capsule.

Hi jennie, welcome and good to see your diary:)

Thank you Kat1e and Slaj.
Weighed in today at 136.My discipline is paying off.:D

Now no more weighing in till next Monday.Il have to get my DH to hide the battery from my scales cause im abit obsessed.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.x

Thanks coffeelover.Ya i had noticed we have similiar goals.I have set 121lbs as my goal but if i feel good at a higher weight,say 125 or so il be happy to leave it at that and maintain.

Had another very clean day today.

Breakfast; 2 HB eggs with butter
Lunch; Turkey steaks with salad
Dinner; Chicken salad

I was reading through some of todays menus and someone mentioned they were having a glass of vino so i couldn't resist.Having a glass of rose.Checked carb counts-3 carbs per serving.;)

Morning Jen, LOL @ the scaleaholic, been there done that :)

Morning all,hope you had a lovely weekend.

Weighed in this morning at 136,so still the same as Friday but happy with that as ate some not so friendly atkins foods yesterday.We went out for the day for a country drive.Got food along the way and i had sausages that i know by the taste of had lots of carbs.Was planning on doing some pork chops when we got home but because my Dh insisted the sat-nav was wrong and decided to take an ''alternative route'' we got home very late so had a breaded breast of chicken on the way home.

Anyway back to plan today.

2 HB eggs with butter
Pork chops with salad
Chicken salad with cheese

Morning Jen, damn sat navs are always wrong ;)

Good afternoon Jim.Ya my DH is very fond of blaming everything on the sat nav,and when we do get lost he will always say that he chose to take the scenic route so we could see more of the countryside.:rolleyes:I live in the west of Ireland by the way.

OK so i called to the local butchers today and the had a great offer on chicken breasts so i have bought a freezer load.
Boiled 6 earlier,so will be having lots of chicken salads over the next week.

Morning Jen, Ooooh lovely, that would be a scenic route indeed :)

Morning Jim and all,

My in-laws are over this evening so il be plating up apple pies and cream buns for them.They have abit of a sweet tooth.Il treat myself to lots of cream in my coffee.They know im off sweet stuff for lent so they won't be eye-balling me for not eating any.

Eggs with butter
Chicken salad
Steak with veg

Have a good one ;)

Back