Jennie's Slimming & Running Diary

jenniecakes

Gold Member
Hello AGAIN! I'm back, and lots has happened since I last posted in these forums.
I have become a Slimming World Consultant.
I have run a Marathon.
I have put a deposit on my first house.
I have managed to start saving money.
I have put weight on.
Yes, so not too many woo's for that last one, but everything has been busy busy busy for the past 12 months, but I'm feeling back on it and ready to get back to plan and strict with myself. I've let myself go a little in the respect that I am no where near as strict as I need to be, and I really could do with being back at Target in 8 weeks time ready for my jolly holidays.

Plan.
Rejoin a group. My friend from work is due to get married in the summer too, so I have a friend to go along to group with and I've promised myself that I will and I can lose a stone by my holidays.
Run! and gym. I need to tighten it all up again and I do love running and it really de-stresses me, so it's totally worth doing.

More later! But really looking forward to spending some time looking through everyone's diaries later.

Brilliant! So I officially rejoined a Slimming World group last night.
A class I've never attended before, and with a friend from work whom I've never been to SW group with before so lots of new experiences to be had :)
Very excited to get started and my first day on plan seems to have gone fairly well so far...

FOOD DIARY
B: Ham and egg cups (x2) baked beans with tomatoes and mushrooms.
S: 2 x easy peelers, 2 x Tea's
L: Leek, onion and potato soup. Muller light. Apple.
S: Lemon meringue hifi light bar.
D: Chilli [5% mince beef, Kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, pepper, onion, celery, garlic, stock, spices] with salad of diced tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce.

Sounds like you are doing fab hun :) xxxx

I finished yesterday on 0 syns! So pleased with myself for getting through a full day on plan. Really hoping for a whopping loss next Tuesday. 5.5 days to go...

B: Weetbix x 2 with Strawberries and a banana.
S: Apple
L: Salad of diced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and lettuce with Red Salmon and Balsamic Vinegar.
S: Easy peelers x 2, 1 sweet and sour mugshot and nakd noodles pot
D: stir fry veggies with Amoy udon noodles (0 syns), soy sauce and oyster sauce
S: Velvet crunch crisps (4.5 syns), Mikado x 10 (5 syns), hifi light bars x 2
Ending today on 9.5 syns

Last edited:
I am also a Jenny, about to rejoin Slimming World, and a runner. Well, okay I'm not a runner but I've signed up to do a race in September so I will be running every so often and on purpose.

Here to sub and support! Good luck!

Hi Jennie - obvs follow you on IG but on here to support you too!
Well done for nailing day 1 and 2 X

Food diary
B: Mushroom omelette (3 eggs), rocket and baked beans
S: Orange, apple, banana
L: Ham salad (cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, pepper) with balsamic vinegar. Melon.
S: Salted caramel hifi. Apple.
T: Chicken (Not decided on exactly what yet... Thinking chicken in a tomato sauce with pasta?)

No syns as yet, but I'll probably have a couple of little treats later on the sofa once I'm ready for tomorrow's group.

HEy hun your food sounds so yummy. xxxx

So! Weekends are a little tough for me to get on here to post due to having my own group to run on a Saturday morning which basically takes up the majority of my saturday.
Weigh - in tonight... First one! And I'm pretty scared, it doesn't feel like I've lost a single bean! Feeling super bloated too.

Good luck hun xxxxx

Fabulous! -2lbs this week at Weigh-in which at first I was disappointed with, however! It has been my first full week in such a long time where I have kept control, and even though it wasn't the amount I wanted it was a loss. Plan moving forward is just to stay in control and try to get 6 weeks of losses now before holiday.

Last night I started the 30 day shred and tonight as well as the shred I'm going to get out running :) deep down, I have missed running, its just stressful finding time to fit everything in as well as relax. But, I've promised myself tonight is the night.

I've also made some Scan bran muffins last night to have today and then a few as syns over the next couple of days. I figured the extra fibre will always help, and it's encouraging me to take on lots more water too. So far in the past 2 days I've had 25.5 syns, so I've got 4.5 syns in the bag already and still 5 days left on plan until weigh-in.

Hello, here to subscribe, I have to just got back on SW and started running though I don't think I'll ever run a marathon, well done you. I have joined the park run in my area and have been doing 5k locally as I've just moved cities.

Fabulous! -2lbs this week at Weigh-in which at first I was disappointed with, however! It has been my first full week in such a long time where I have kept control, and even though it wasn't the amount I wanted it was a loss. Plan moving forward is just to stay in control and try to get 6 weeks of losses now before holiday.

Last night I started the 30 day shred and tonight as well as the shred I'm going to get out running :) deep down, I have missed running, its just stressful finding time to fit everything in as well as relax. But, I've promised myself tonight is the night.

I've also made some Scan bran muffins last night to have today and then a few as syns over the next couple of days. I figured the extra fibre will always help, and it's encouraging me to take on lots more water too. So far in the past 2 days I've had 25.5 syns, so I've got 4.5 syns in the bag already and still 5 days left on plan until weigh-in.
Well done on your loss this week! The 30 Day Shred is a killer, good luck x

Hi stranger...I've had my head in the sand too but rejoined last night. Here to sub and wish you lots of luck

Here to follow :) Congratulations on your first loss, good luck for many more :):):).

Stacey x

Back