Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jenn's Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jennjenn84, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(25.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm writing this diary to keep track of weight loss. I want to write the good times and bad times, to look back and reflect on this long journey.

I hope to have a journal of my goals, losses(& gains:rolleyes:)

I'm a mum to four boys(8,6,4,2:D) I have never been skinny but when I joined SW I was 17st 6lb :eek: I was in denial to how heavy I'd had become!
    Doing the extra easy plan and enjoying it, although I kinda feel I'm eating the same things.
    Just reached my club 10 and have lost 26.5lbs!!!!:D:D I felt super high when I got it!!

However recently feeling demotivated so hoping joining this forum will help

Xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN One day at a time, one step at a time

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Hi Jenn
    Welcome to minimins. You have come to the right place :D everyone here is very helpful and supportive and its definately what I need to keep me motivated.

Well done on your 10%. Fantastic. I'm still to reach mine

love
    jackie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.