Jenny's SW Diary of Scoffage

Auburn

x x x
Hellooooo :)

I've run out of paper diaries now... and I don't like the SW diary on their site... so I'll do one here :)

My target is 1 lb a week.
Generally on EE but contemplating more green days. But I'm indecisive..!
I sometimes have Slimfast-style shakes. Having discussed with my C, I count a HxA and 4.5 syns for these.
Class & WI is on a Thursday. I don't tend to stay for class, as the group is a bit cliquey, I'm shy, and its a 15hr day if I do....!

Introductions done - on with the show!

Sunday 22.01.12
Red Day

Breakfast -
bacon sandwich (HxB)
1 tbsp pesto mayo (1 syn)

Lunch -
Leftover roast chicken, no skin.
1 tbsp pesto mayo (1 syn)

Tea -
35g pasta (HxB)
Chicken
10g Chorizo (1 syn)
Tomatoes, peppers, onion
Warburton thin roll, toasted (5 syns)

Supper -
Options made with milk (HxA + 2syns)

HxA - 1/1
HxB - 2/2
Syns - 10/15

Monday 23.01.12
EE Day

Breakfast -
Warburton Thin - toasted (5 syn)
Scrambled Eggs, Tomatoes
30g Philly Light (2.5 syns)

Lunch -
Pasta, chicken, chorizo (1 syn)
Tomatoes, onions and peppers

Tea -
Beef, chips
Jenny Style stroganoff sauce made with oxo, black pepper and creme fraiche (1 syn-worth)
Onions, mushrooms, carrot and cabbage

Snacks -
2 cuppas (milk from allowance)
Banana
Yogurt
Fibre Plus Bar (HxB)

Evening stupidity -
Another portion of stroganoff
Bowl of cereal (10 syns & HxA)

HxA - 1/1
HxB - 1/1
Syns - 19.5/15

Last edited:
Tuesday 24.01.12

Breakfast
Thin roll (5 syns)
Bacon
Tomato
Sauce (1 syn)

Snack
Banana
Yogurt
Fibre plus (HxB)

Lunch
Chinese

Tea
Tomato soup

Last edited:
Wednesday 25.01.12

Breakfast
Skinny bacon roll 5 syns
Mushrooms & tomatoes

Snack
Fibre plus bar HxB
Banana
Strawberries
Yogurt

Lunch
Tomato soup

Tea
Haggis 9 syns
Neeps
Tatties
Cabbage
Carrot

Supper
Cereal 8 syns & HxA

A little over syns but nowhere near as bad as it could have been...

Plan for Thursday 26.01.12

Breakfast
2 x bread (hxB)
Mushrooms, beans & bacon

Lunch
Turkey
Strawberries
Yogurt

Tea
2 x Linda Mc sausages
Mash
Broccoli

Weigh in tonight... we'll see how that goes. Not overly confident..

Lost 1.5lbs :)

Friday 27.01.12

Breakfast -
Cereal (HxA, HxB)

Snack -
2 Linda Mc sausages

Lunch -
Jacket & beans, broccoli & carrot

Afternoon -
Strawberries & yogurt

Tea -
Tbc ... think I might have to have cheesey mash and something. Bacon maybe.

HxA 1/1
HxB 1/1
Syns - none planned yet

I feel rubbish today. Tired, fed up and tummy aches with GirlStuff. Would kill for a hug and a slice of chocolate cake x

Really finding it tough today, so so tempted to go to the vending machine, or get chips & curry sauce from the Chinese on the way home. So so so fed up!

Too many syns this evening. Someone really upset me, and I turned to food, for some inane reason.
But.... I'll be on the wagon, superglued to the wagon tomorrow.

Plan -
Breakfast - poached egg, cheese & toast (hxa + hxb)
Lunch - couscous, peppers, onion & tuna salad
Tea - baked chicken with broccoli & chips

Hi Jenny just found ur diary , hope u gave a good day sorry to read some one upset u it's hard to break that comfort we think we get from food , I haven't managed yet , my stomach killing too I had extra bread last night then ended up eating chocolate .... So annoyed did it give me the comfort I wanted NO , any way il think of my trousers and you think if those gorgeous collarbones giggle xx

It's easily done M, and I so could have caved and stuffed my face with chocolate tonight, believe me...

Saturdays final food -
B - poached eggs, cheese, toast (HxA & HxB)
*survived a shopping trip with no cake/KFC stop!*
L - couscous, tuna & veggies
*survived supermarket shop with no wraps, or biccies!*
T - haggis stuffed chicken (3syns) with neeps, broccoli and a small tattie.
Pud - strawberries, yogurt, meringue (2.5 syns)
Supper - Options (3 syns)

HxA 1/1
HxB 1/1
Syns 8.5/15

Chuffed not stuffed! Roll on Sunday.....

Hi Jenny sounds like you had a good day well done for staying strong , I have had a "treat" tonight now wish I hadn't but it's done now can't change it , looking forward to 100% day tomorrow ,
Catch u soon Yvonne x

Hi Jenny, can I just ask what sort of slim fast style shake you have....I've got Cambridge shakes left and wondered how I could incorporate them into slimming world x

mariavon said:
Hi Jenny sounds like you had a good day well done for staying strong , I have had a "treat" tonight now wish I hadn't but it's done now can't change it , looking forward to 100% day tomorrow ,
Catch u soon Yvonne x

Hi Yvonne :) a treats ok, so long as it stays just a treat and not a daily habit ;-) I'm learning to have better treats than I would have done before, my previous chocolate cake & icecream is fruit & yogurt... trying new combinations is helping. Though I'd still kill for fudge cake haha!x

happykitten said:
Hi Jenny, can I just ask what sort of slim fast style shake you have....I've got Cambridge shakes left and wondered how I could incorporate them into slimming world x

Hey Kitten :) I have either the Slim Fast shakes or the Tesco Ultraslim ones. They're made with skimmed milk, between 200 and 230 calories. I'm not sure how that compares to the Cambridge ones. If you have the NVs someone should be able to check the syn value on the SW site, I'd have thought? :)

Morning :)

Food so far for a Sunday
B (11am) - Bacon roll with lettuce (HxB)
Snack - banana & yogurt

Drinks so far - cuppa tea x 2, big glass of nas Vimto.

The boys sister & hubster have popped round, meaning I had a speed shower and had to cancel my plans for whinging and TLC while slobbing on the sofa..... I like these people, I just feel antisocial :) ever get like that?

Edited to update Food -
Lunch - Cheese & Tomato Roll (HxA & HxB)
Tea - Chicken, carrots, broccoli & neeps. 4 syns worth of stuffing.
Supper - Freddo (5 syns)

Red Day
HxA 1/2
HxB 2/2
Syns - 9/15

Last edited:
Hi Jenny yea I do seem to be more controlled wiv treats that wat the first since my major meltdown a couple if weeks ago and I dint feel the need to carry on today unlike then when one day lead to another which led to the week , I gave myself that talking to only half convinced that I would be able to stop ruining a week fir the sake of one bite of chocolate but yea I feel motivated today , so for that reason I feel proud of my self dont think I ever hav done before , wow wearing trousers and being proud that's 2 new things for me , I'm on a roll lol.
How u today ? U feeling a bit sad it seems from your post,

That's ace, happy proud trousers day! :) it is those victories that keep us going I think!

I do feel a bit sad today, yeah. It's just hormones making me feel glum, I'll be fine in a day or so. I think too much! Will be fine after some stodgey tea!

Thanks Yvonne :D

I'm on the ball today..!

Monday 30.01.2012:
Breakfast - Mushrooms & tomato on toast (HxB)
Morning Snack - Caramel Wafer (4 syns) Banana, 1 cadbury Roses sweet (2 syns)
Lunch - chicken, pepper and cucumber salad, with elf coleslaw (3 syns)
Afternoon snack - Apple & Yogurt
Tea - Intending to try and make a pie from Smash, with mince, and veg. We'll see how that goes!

Need to drink more water I think...

HxA - 0/1
HxB - 1/1
Syns - 9/15

Well... I didn't stray too far off plan. Ended up at work for 12hrs and feeling stressed and rubbish. So when Colleague came round with homemade birthday cake, piggie here scoffed it. I could have said no, but I didn't. My decision, gotta take it on the chin..!

Monday 30.01.2012:
Breakfast - Mushrooms & tomato on toast (HxB)
Morning Snack - Caramel Wafer (4 syns) Banana, 1 cadbury Roses sweet (2.5 syns)
Lunch - chicken, pepper and cucumber salad, with elf coleslaw (3 syns)
Afternoon snack - Apple & slice of cake... no idea on syns..
Tea - got home gone 9, so a simple meal of carrots, neeps and bacon with my HxA cheese grated over the top.

HxA - 1/1
HxB - 1/1
Syns - 25/15 at a guess.

Plan for Toozday
B - shake (HxA + 4.5)
L - either Supernoodles, or soup with bread (HxB)
T - pasta, chicken & veg
Snacks - apple, muller..

That's the plan anyway. Gonna go stay at the boys house tomorrow x

Back