Jennys weight loss diary

jenifur

Well decided I wanted to get out of these size 16s and be a skinny mini for my summer holiday. I started slim fast 2 weeks ago and so far I have stuck to it religiously and lost 11lbs. It's made me determined. I've never been able to stick to a diet before but this one just fits in nicely.
I will do weekly diaries of my progress as I keep a food journal on me at all times
Hope you are all doing well.
Jen x

That sounds great, hope your journey goes well :)

Wow 11lbs in 2 weeks!! That's excellent well done :)
It's a great diet isn't it I feel like it fits in nicely and it's good I can have snacks on this too

Keep it up and I hope I do as well as you xxx

So I had a bad week sort of... Then starved myself today had my 2 shakes and still lost 4 lbs. I need to get in the frame of mind again however I am at that time of the month and chocolate is staring at me! I brought the 30 day shred DVD too. I'm Gunna start that tomorrow so hopefully I'll see the weight coming off slowly

After a few weeks not writing, I've been doing my 30 day shred and also keeping up with slimfast. I've lost over a stone now and weigh in day is tomorrow! Today I've had;
Breakfast - whole meal sandwich slice with marmite and marg on - 150 cals
Had a shake at 11.30 -230 cals
Hot choc with semi skimmed milk - 150
Pitta with salad and some crisps - 232
Tea was half a ww pizza and salad - 300
Total cals for today - 1016 :)

Tonight I tried on some clothes and they r on the baggy side... I'm not planning to buy anymore till I go on holiday but I think I may have too.. Tomorrow I'm going to primary to buy a cheap size 10 dress that I want to fit into in time for my holiday :)

Thankyou!! :) it's nice when you get a loss like that ... But now it's the weekend ... Who knows what will happen aha.

I struggle weekends and nights lol! It's a hard diet to follow but it suits me well. Just glad it works for me :).

Saturday just went to pot aha...
Started well with my shake...
Lunch - KFC snack box..
Kinder chocolate bar and a Pepsi
Spag bol
Half a pack of Thai sweet chillie crisps and half a pack of twirl bites. Aha!! O well. 30 day shred here I come :)

Back