jenpink back on the lipowagon!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jenpink, 6 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

lipotrim tfr
    hey all i started back on lipotrim at the weekend and am soo happy!.
    oringinally i was only on it for 2 weeks when due to family problems etc i did not continue i now feel better and am back on lipotrim i managed to keep most off the weight i lost last time!
    im currently 12stone And would like to lose 2 stone by my birthday, which is june 21st is nthis too unrealistic? well i guess i will soon find out! well i need to lose the maximum weight i can by 14th june as i only intend on doing a 6 week course then 1 week refeeding, the i will be on maintainence for a month or so
    hows everyone doing anyway? hope your all shrinking by the day!! missed yous all good to e back !! xxxx:D:jelous::p;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Welcome back Jennipink - I'm sure you'll do well:D
  4. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

lipotrim tfr
    thankyou very much, and congrats youve done really well ;)
  5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Wishing you good luck, hope it works for ya xxxx
  6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

you have come back and that shows determination,im sure if you stick to the diet you can achieve your goal hun ,good luck xx
  7. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

lipotrim tfr
    Thanks for all your comments! had a rough day today but its only my second day so hopefully in a day or so i will be in full ketosis is it usually about 3 days till the hunger dies down? i cnt remeber! x
  8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Well done you!
  9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Welcome back Jenni and good luck hun xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.