Jeremy kyle rage!

fat_poppy

Mimi from shameless is on Jeremy Kyle (Tina Malone) talking about her life! He asked her why she was over weight and she said 'I'll be honest because it wasn't the depression, upset or anything else, if your fat your a fat, greedy pig no excuses''

WHAT AN EARTH, what because she's now thin thanks to a gastric band she has the right to call all fat people fat greedy pigs! I'm fuming! How dare she! Some poor girl will who admires her will think she's now nothing but a fat greedy pig! Awful just awful, and Jeremy said bot all about it!!!!

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

I'm just watching it now on +1. She looks ill !!! At least we are doing it naturally. The only reason she said that is because she had help. If she did it naturally and realised how hard it is and how rewarding it is to lose weight through hard work....she wouldn't dare say that. Xxx

I'm just watching it now on +1. She looks ill !!! At least we are doing it naturally. The only reason she said that is because she had help. If she did it naturally and realised how hard it is and how rewarding it is to lose weight through hard work....she wouldn't dare say that. Xxx

How dare she brush aside reasons people turn to food and tell us it's all an excuse fat people are just fat greedy pigs. its very closed minded and arrogant to think like that, and these people are on tv and are ment to be role models.

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Mimi from shameless is on Jeremy Kyle (Tina Malone) talking about her life! He asked her why she was over weight and she said 'I'll be honest because it wasn't the depression, upset or anything else, if your fat your a fat, greedy pig no excuses''

WHAT AN EARTH, what because she's now thin thanks to a gastric band she has the right to call all fat people fat greedy pigs! I'm fuming! How dare she! Some poor girl will who admires her will think she's now nothing but a fat greedy pig! Awful just awful, and Jeremy said bot all about it!!!!

Was she talking about herself when she said that comment or overweight people in general? If it was about herself then she can say what she likes about herself, but if it was about overweight people in general, she's not done herself any favours & Im sure will get a backlash from it!

Was she talking about herself when she said that comment or overweight people in general? If it was about herself then she can say what she likes about herself, but if it was about overweight people in general, she's not done herself any favours & Im sure will get a backlash from it!

She was talking about over weight people in general, if it was just her then fair enough but to say it about others is awful xxx

She was talking about over weight people in general, if it was just her then fair enough but to say it about others is awful xxx

Ouch! More fool her then! When/if she gets a backlash from that, I hope she has the sense to explain herself!

Well it's easy to sit there and be smug and opiniated when you've lost the weight you've wanted to and had some 'assistance' it has to be said. I'm a great believer in karma, clearly she has opened mouth before engaging brain. Lets hope the band doesn't backfire and she ends up being overweight again in the future. The woman obviously has no willpower whatsover and cannot control what goes in or comes out of her mouth. I would not be angry, I would pity her stupidity.

I saw that too :(

It's true that most people are fat because they over eat, we all know that deep down, I'm overweight because I ate too much crap, simple as that, but how she put it was disgusting!

I saw that too :(

It's true that most people are fat because they over eat, we all know that deep down, I'm overweight because I ate too much crap, simple as that, but how she put it was disgusting!

Not everyone over weight is because of just over eating alone tho. Being ill and putting on weight with an illness is awful but then comfort eating because of being so depressed about the whole situation, the REASON why people turn to food is why they over eat. It's like an alcoholic, not every alcoholic is an alcoholic because they just liked the taste of drink, you often find they turn to drink to block out life issues. It's sad she had no respect or any idea but yet makes a statement like that :(

I know the reasons are all different, but the problem is still the same (over eating).

I was saying the same, the problem is the same but the reasons are so different, what she said was out of order. Especially since she took the easy way out and has no idea how much work goes into losing weight, not just diet but how you think, and solving the reason you over eat etc.

Horrible :(

I have tried to google and see if I can find it. I didn't but did find a couple of other 'comments' she has made about other stuff that don't paint her in a great picture.
As someone else said if she was talking about herself then fair enough but harsh to make that judgement on all overweight people.

All that said I don't think how she has lost her weight makes any difference and the comments about the band could cause offence to people who have had such help through their own circumstances and could make them feel as rubbish as Tina Malones comments could make people feel.

Obviously we are all entitled to our opinions but just a thought I had when reading through the thread :hide:

I don't really think getting a gastric band is the easy/lazy way out so to speak, if that's what she found easier then fair enough to her. I do think her comments and the way she projected them was a little uncalled for though.. If she had said it in a different way it'd be slightly different, she just seemed to have a bit of an attitude on her.

You are all giving off how she has tarred all 'fat people' with the same brush calling them greedy pigs but it's ok for you to say people who get gastric bands are 'taking the easy way out' ......... The words pot & kettle spring to mind here!!!!

Was this on JK this morning. Could I watch it on Catch Up? Thanks for any replies

Yeah it was on this morning :) should be on itv player. Xx

Thanks will go and sort it now then. We do have sky :) Will my blood pressure go up though well I watch it? ha ha

You are all giving off how she has tarred all 'fat people' with the same brush calling them greedy pigs but it's ok for you to say people who get gastric bands are 'taking the easy way out' ......... The words pot & kettle spring to mind here!!!!

I never once said she's taken the easy way out?? I said she's now thin thanks to a gastric band not all if us 'fat greedy pigs' have that luxury, think we are all appalled at her judgement on others, I think it's shocking to be honest, as most people would.

Back