Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your pregnancy!!x

Welcome :) And congratulations on your pregnancy!! :D xx

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy and also HUGE congrats on your weight loss so far! :)

Your food looks really good and is making me hungry :eating:.

Good luck with doing SW through your pregnancy - i look forward to keeping updated on how you are gettng on and drooling over your food pictures! :D

hey thanks ladies :D

Not been doing well with diet last week or this week, gained hugly on Tues :(
had a bad week too with my son having surgery then ive a girls weekend away!! Which ive got to hide and not drink as not told my news yet, but will involve junk food and meal out :/
so looks like il hopefully be back on track properly on Tues!

Pregnancy going fine, Just over 8 weeks by lmp but my calcs im just over 7 weeks... getting covered in spots on face & neck :mad: Feeling sicky/heartburn feeling in the morning, and my gosh i have killer boobs :eek: I did with my son too! xx

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

You will have good and bad weeks we all do don't worry too much enjoy your girly night out .. You can always use the excuse that your on antibiotics if your not ready to tell people yet .. A little white lie won't hurt lol xx

Or insist on buying your own drinks and claim they have alcohol in them! Worked for me - I just bought diet coke or tonic and lied about the lack of vodka and gin in them ;) xxx

Think I was going to lol. Or just say I'm not drinking as I gain wayy to much!! Were already having a all you can eat Chinese meal lol

Think I was going to lol. Or just say I'm not drinking as I gain wayy to much!! Were already having a all you can eat Chinese meal lol

The on a diet excuse worked well for me too, I had to use several excuses as I couldn't get away with the antibiotics excuse more than once ;) Apparently what gave it away in the end was me turning down a free cocktail as I have never been known to turn down a mojito lol ;) x

The on a diet excuse worked well for me too, I had to use several excuses as I couldn't get away with the antibiotics excuse more than once ;) Apparently what gave it away in the end was me turning down a free cocktail as I have never been known to turn down a mojito lol ;) x

I'm quite lucky because none of my friends expect me to drink now, I usually prefer to drive because I hate battling for a taxi home. But I'm a big mouth and told most of my close friends before I was 12 weeks anyway x

Tbh it's just the cocktails with me, I went on a couple of other social things and no one guessed at all cos I don't drink that much and I never drink on a school night as I get awful hangovers after just a couple of drinks. I even managed a hen do without comment! The cocktails thing was from when work paid for us to go to a cocktail making class at Revolution and I couldn't resist the freebie cocktails! I think everyone found it funnier cos I've not been in a state like that before or since so it was a bit unexpected lol. So when I turned down a free cocktail everyone was a bit suspicious on prior form haha! xxx

Tbh it's just the cocktails with me, I went on a couple of other social things and no one guessed at all cos I don't drink that much and I never drink on a school night as I get awful hangovers after just a couple of drinks. I even managed a hen do without comment! The cocktails thing was from when work paid for us to go to a cocktail making class at Revolution and I couldn't resist the freebie cocktails! I think everyone found it funnier cos I've not been in a state like that before or since so it was a bit unexpected lol. So when I turned down a free cocktail everyone was a bit suspicious on prior form haha! xxx

Haha I can see why!! Xxx

I'm worried about that too as I never turn down free alcohol lol.

I've told my closest friends, feel bad I've not told family yet but we announce next week with my son wearing a custom top saying going to be a big brother! Il add pics of top when it's done :)

Today feel soo pants, full of flu :( so best not spoil my day

Well i got through it!! Bad food wise but could of been worse ;/

dreading WI again but im soooo focused for after that, i want to try and lose as much as poss that ive gained these few weeks x

Hi Jess (another Jess here! :D) lol x

Hope you're well!

There's a due date thread now on the main pregnancy without the pounds section if you fancy adding yours? :)

When's your midwife appointment? :) x

Hi Jess (another Jess here! :D) lol x

Hope you're well!

There's a due date thread now on the main pregnancy without the pounds section if you fancy adding yours? :)

When's your midwife appointment? :) x

Hey!

not doing too bad, been cramping a lot over few days which has had me worried as a lot worse than before :/
ohh il take a look :)

Still a while away, 11th Nov! :( been hating the wait as found out i was pregnant on the 24th Sept! x

Hey!

not doing too bad, been cramping a lot over few days which has had me worried as a lot worse than before :/
ohh il take a look :)

Still a while away, 11th Nov! :( been hating the wait as found out i was pregnant on the 24th Sept! x

Aww I'm assuming you're not having any bleeding with the cramping? If you are then best to go visit your GP x but otherwise (as annoying and scary as it is) cramping is normal. I remember always being worried when I got cramps early on, because you just don't know what's happening x but it should just be everything stretching and moving about already.

Aw bless you x not tooo long to wait. How many weeks are you now? I know that normally you have your 1st MW between 8-10 weeks x

I hope it all goes well for you x if you're worried at all about the cramping then call your doctor anyway :) Best to be checked than to sit there worrying xxx

Aww I'm assuming you're not having any bleeding with the cramping? If you are then best to go visit your GP x but otherwise (as annoying and scary as it is) cramping is normal. I remember always being worried when I got cramps early on, because you just don't know what's happening x but it should just be everything stretching and moving about already.

Aw bless you x not tooo long to wait. How many weeks are you now? I know that normally you have your 1st MW between 8-10 weeks x

I hope it all goes well for you x if you're worried at all about the cramping then call your doctor anyway :) Best to be checked than to sit there worrying xxx

No just awful cramping, a lot more than with my son!

Im 9 weeks today going from lmp. Il be 11 weeks when i see MW x

No just awful cramping, a lot more than with my son!

Im 9 weeks today going from lmp. Il be 11 weeks when i see MW x

Aw x try not to worry about the cramping - it's all normal (unless there's a bleed) - I know it can be a bit scary tho!

Hope it's eased for you now xx

Well things got worse and I had a bleed. Possible ectopic pregnancy. Went to hospital last night and this morning. Had a scan this morning though an all is ok thank goodness!! It was a bruise / clot on my womb that come away....

My due date officially 6th June. Pushed back 4 days!

ForumRunner_20131029_125254.png

Back