Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

im looking at getting one of these but unsure, not checked prices yet! Yeah i dont want him missing out!

Im hoping il show better/faster and feel baby move sooner, plus im over 4st lighter now! would of been 5.5st but gained some though the year :mad:

I'd def recommend them. I put off getting one for ages as I thought I'd be obsessed n get freaked out I cudnt find the hb. Sometimes baby is awkward n it's difficult. But I'm so glad now I got it.
Mine is an angel sounds one n was EUR30 including delivery. So reasonable enough :)

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works ladies....by all means use your Doppler BUT if you have any concerns AT ALL, eg. Baby not moving as much as usual, slight tummy ache, anything unusual, please please please ring your midwife or Hosp.
There have been cases where people have listened themselves when there was a concern, thought they heard it and all was well, and then gone to see their midwife a few days/a week later and the outcome was not good. Don't want to scare or upset anyone, but sometimes baby's heartbeat sounds like mums if it's fast or you hear the placenta instead.
Sorry for butting in! Would hate for anything sad to happen to any of you xxx

No susie ur 110% right. N I prob shud hav said that too. Iv been lucky so far n not had any issues where iv used it out of concern but wud always b straight on to mw r in to the hospital if I hav a concern. My bf is always slagging me as there was a time quite early on when I rang the hospital about 4 times in 1 week. I had a cold n wudnt take/use anything without ringing them first. He said I shud hav a hotline set up to them lol

Thanks for that, no if I did get one it wouldn't be to use if I'm worried as I'd call midwife up. Had a few scares with my son and movement but he just became lazy. I'd always get checked out, I'd only use dopper to have a listen for fun, not to check any problems. Thanks for that thoigh Susie. I'd hate for something bad to happen just because I 'thought' things were ok xx

Hi Jess, how are you doing?

Dopplers are great for fun purposes only ;) (As susie has said) x I have had one since about 12 weeks pregnant and it's been so lovely to be able to have a little listen to not only the heartbeat, but baby's movements as well :)

Hope you and bump are ok xx

Hi Jess, how are you doing?

Dopplers are great for fun purposes only ;) (As susie has said) x I have had one since about 12 weeks pregnant and it's been so lovely to be able to have a little listen to not only the heartbeat, but baby's movements as well :)

Hope you and bump are ok xx

Hey, im doing ok thanks. Went abit off plan over the weekend and made myself ill from it!! Not used to eating rubbish foods :/
Back on plan today so hopefully i wont gain too much!! lol.

Yeah im 12 weeks on Friday, but not sure when il find heartbeat with been a larger girl. But when i can i cant wait :D xx

I joined SW at 16.5 weeks pregnant (a week and a half ago). Lost 5lb at my first weigh in so was really happy with that. Trying to not gain too much over the next 4 months.

I joined SW at 16.5 weeks pregnant (a week and a half ago). Lost 5lb at my first weigh in so was really happy with that. Trying to not gain too much over the next 4 months.

Congratz on your pregnancy and WOW... What a super loss... Well done

congratulations on your pregnancy & loss! x

cut fruits

2013-11-18 13.04.28.jpg

gammon, carrot and swede, broccoli, cabbage with a philly parsley cheese sauce
2013-11-18 17.28.42.jpg

weetabix chocolate muffins with chocy sauce
2013-11-18 19.08.49.jpg

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

Aww it's so lovely everyone's having babies! I love my little one to bits but I LOVED being pregnant. More so now I'm not! Am looking forward to the next one...! X

Yummy your food looks good :) xxx

glad your all interesdted! :)

you need:
2 weetabix - heb
sweetener
2 options hot choc sachets
3 eggs
quark
vanilla muller yogurt

crumble weetabix into crumbs, add 1/2 a tub of muller yogurt, 1 and half sachets of chocolate, 4 tbsp sweetener. 3eggs.
bake for 25mins at 190'c
meanwhile mix some quark, i used about 1/3 of a tub.. with the rest of hot choc and some more sweetener if you like sweet, leave in fridge until ready to use.

once baked and cooled cut and add mixture for center. sprinkle with sweeter!

4 syns + 1 heb.

feeling good! still dont really feel pregnant yet :/ i want a bump & feel baby move!! lol. Ive my scan on Monday, cannot wait for :D

how are you doing?

Back