Jess starting slimfast

Hey I'm Jess and iv just completed day one of slimfast need to lose a lot of weight for holidays in August how long have yous being doing it? And is it working? X

Hi Jess! This response is way after your original post but I hope you see it :)

Ive been on Slimfast for 1 week and so far, its going great! Not really hungry and loving the shakes. Im down 8lbs so far and I have around 7st left to lose. I probably won't lose it all on strict Slimfast, since Im sticking around 1600 cals per day right now. After I hit around 14st I will probably stop the meal bars, switch to a chicken salad or something equally healthy for lunch but still drink the shakes for breakfast, simply because I like the taste and its fast and easy :)

Hope your journey is going well :)

Just seeing your reply now lol I fell of the wagon there as I'm in final year at university and have a 19 month old I had lost about 10lb in two weeks but starting back on it, probably Monday as I'm going out for a meal on Sunday would live to lose 4 stone for my holidays , How long have you been doing it? And typically what would you eat in a day on slimfast

Back