ProPoints Jess's Journey to Target!

JessMayR

Hi Guys,

I finally decided to come back to minimins and get another food diary. I’ve had a few but always forgot to update them, I’m so bad with memory. But I’m determined to finally get back to target. I’m 4lbs away – everytime I get close, something comes up to make me gain a few pounds.

I’ve not long come off holiday, gained 4lb over a weekend, I lost 2lbs this week, and hoping to lose two this week to get me to 12stone. Then I’m happy at 11st 12lbs, just to get me under that bracket. Then if I think I should lose some more I will, or I’ll stay at that!

So I weigh in on Saturdays, and my daily allowance is 32 (last time I did weight watchers it was 36 L, the drop was and still is hard)..

My boyfriend started a new job this week and he has to work Saturdays, so I dragged my mom to Merry Hill to go shopping, because I drove it kept me away from the pub, which is always a hazard of going shopping with my mom.

Sunday, I also went shopping but with the bf, he actually wanted to go, so I happily went along aha! Can never say no to shopping!.
My food for the past few days are as follows:

Saturday – 2lbs down!
B: toast (2) & a couple of slices of cheese (3)
L: Lemon drizzle cake (8) from M&S with a diet coke
D: Tex-mex kebabs (8) with sweet potato wedges (4) and salad.
S: Salted Caramel doughnut (7)
Haribo minions (14)
32/32 Dailies
14/49 Weeklies

Sunday
B: Ham & Cheese toastie from Wetherspoons (11)
L: N/A
D: Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (12) – Rice, Chorizo , Chicken, Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms
S: Eton Mess (3), Dark Chocolate x2 (3), Ice cream (4), Salted Caramel Doughnut (7)
32/32 Dailies
22/49 Weeklies
It’s the start of * week and I always crave, so I’ve heavily dented my weeklies to allow myself what I want, I’ll just have to keep myself on a leash for the rest of the week.

So today I’m at work, I had the hospital at 7am to start my allergy patch test, so that’s a lovely 5am start I had! Yay..
I thought I’d try a filling and healthy day today, as I’ve never done one and I hoped it would curb my cravings on * week. My meal plan is as follows:
B: 2 boiled eggs
B2: Baked oats – I had cherry bakewell and strawberry and blackberry. I didn’t like the strawberry/blackberry ones, the strawberries melted/vanished and turned them soggy. The cherry ones were lovely though!
L: Brown pasta with quorn mince, peppers, mushrooms, onions with a tomato, basil and oregano sauce.
S: Pink & White (1)
D: Jacket potato x2 with Chilli (5% fat mince)
S: 2 pieces of dark chocolate (3) & fruit with l/f squirty cream & s/f jelly (1)
Filling & Healthy Day
27/49 Weeklies

I have college tonight, so won’t get home until half 8, so glad I’m finishing (hopefully) in July, if I pass, which at the minute I seriously doubt I will! But let’s plough through it!
Hope you’re all having a good day!!
x

UPDATE:
I'm having a hard day at work, lots of things taking the Mick, so i've had a Ginger nut (1) and a Chupa Chup lolly (1)

which brings me up to a total of 29/49 weeklies :)

I really enjoyed the filling and healthy yesterday! it really did stop me from snacking, i decided i'm doing another day tomorrow!

But i've been feeling a bit ill this morning, and snuck on the scales, they're showing 2lb up :( Which is crazy as i know i went a bit over board with the weeklies over the weekend, but i still have like 20 left?? I'm hoping its just water retention from * week, gonna drink alot more water this week to try to shift it!

Anyway, this morning i'm catching a cold, which i really dont need as im going out Saturday night :( So stocking up on Cold and Flu tablets to hopefully miss most of it!

I'm back to pointing today as i'm getting the feeling chocolates on the cards tonight.. My food plan is:

B: Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, WW Fromage Frais (1) and an Alpen Bar (2)
S: Hot Chocolate (1) & Pink and White (1)
L: Tomato Soup (2), Sandwich thin (3) with 1 extra light cheese triange (0)
S: Muller light chocolate layer yogurt (3)
D: Potato 200g (4), Pork chop (4), Yorkshire Pudding (1), Veg (0) and Gravy (1)
S: That leaves (9) for snacking! Hope thats enough!

Hope everyones having a good day! xx

Back