Jess's Weightloss Diary. Back to Target!

JessMayR

OMG - I am so glad that MiniMins is back! I have missed it so much and have regularly hoped that it would reopen! woo :)

So my name is Jess, I'm 21 and live in the Midlands! This is my second dieting journey. I lost over 2 stone a few years ago and have creeped back up to 14st over the past 6 months. I'm currently buying my first house and have just started a new job so lots of stress has caused comfort eating and the weight has come back on.

Now I'm not actually dieting at the minute, purely as Christmas is coming up and I have so much planned which will include lots of naughtiness! So I am taking this time between now and the New year to learn about my body and get a healthy relationship with food again. When I first started dieting with weightwatcher, I got so obsessed with points and my weight it took over my life and I'd basically starve myself to ensure there was enough points for chocolate and beer! So I want to do slimming world to teach me about healthy food and learn how to eat until I'm full rather until I run out of propoints.

I hope you lovely guys follow my journey, and i'll do my best to keep this updated!!!!

Byez!

I woke up really ill today. The cold came on in minutes so I haven't been eating too well.
My food has been very comforting and not particually diet friendly or healthy. But needs must when you are ill.

Breakfast - Baked Beans
Lunch - Spicy Soup and seeded bread (too many pieces of bread :( )
Dinner- Not to sure yet, maybe stir fry or a 'Grill up'

Snacks - None as of yet.

Byez!
x

Hi,

Here to follow. Im rejoining my group tomorrow and i too like u wanna get into the swing of it again because i no ill gain a lil over xmas week but if i dnt go bk in the morning indread 2 think the weight ill gain by new year!!!.

Sorry your not feelin well hope ur feeling a tad better now.

Xxx

Hi jess,

Hope you feel better soon x

Here to sub :)

Absolutely love this plan for eating healthily and still being able to have treats. I love how it has made me look at food without going over the top about it!

Hope you are feeling better now xx

Hope you're feeling better now Jess. :)

It is that time of year... so much stuff going around. My last cold went to my ear and I was semi-deaf for a week. Oh the joy of winter. I Look forward to losing weight with you.

El x

Back